I’m going to California again! Who is gonna be too scared to hang out this time?

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

My goal is to visit San Diego at some point. Maybe get married there on a beautiful beach ⛱ 

Go get married at the children's pool in front of the seals.

• Sad 1
13 minutes ago, best3444 said:

What beaches are the best in California?

None are really any you can go in without a wetsuit. I like the rocky cliffs near the bay area/monterrey/stinson beach, I haven't been to waaaayyyyy n california tho 

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Honestly if you want to see something mind blowing go to Dante's View and Badwater instead. 

Dante's View is in Los Angeles from what I looked up. I always hear how LA is not a very nice place to visit and very overrated. Obviously there are exceptions like Dante's View. It looks beautiful for sure.

7 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Dante's View is in Los Angeles from what I looked up. I always hear how LA is not a very nice place to visit and very overrated. Obviously there are exceptions like Dante's View. It looks beautiful for sure.

It's like 4.5 hours away from LA. LA is amazing but not if you're a tourist. Yeah if you're looking for stars and shit then fuck off. If you're looking for drinks and food and galleries then right on. 

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

It's like 4.5 hours away from LA. LA is amazing but not if you're a tourist. Yeah if you're looking for stars and shit then fuck off. If you're looking for drinks and food and galleries then right on. 

Gotcha :thumbup:

4 hours ago, best3444 said:

Gotcha :thumbup:

09Bagel1-videoSixteenByNine3000-v2.jpg
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

West Coast bakers are driving a great bagel boom, producing some of the most delicious...

I tried to go to Courage twice this weekend, both times the line wrapped around the block! We ended up with some delicious bagels from Belle's. 

• Guillotine 2
  • Shocked 1

@Rachelif you're going to LA, I might hang out. I thought about dropping by there before I go to Vermont for a week or so. After I get vaccinated, of course. Whenever that is.

25 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

@Rachelif you're going to LA, I might hang out. I thought about dropping by there before I go to Vermont for a week or so. After I get vaccinated, of course. Whenever that is.

Good plan, LA is a good stopover in between Oregon and Vermont.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Good plan, LA is a good stopover in between Oregon and Vermont.

Usually if I'm already going out of town I figure I might as well knock it all out in one go.

3 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

Why after your vaccinated? Don’t you work with and interact with tons of people on a nightly basis now? 

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Why after your vaccinated? Don’t you work with and interact with tons of people on a nightly basis now? 

Yeah, no need to prematurely evacuate. I'm a cesspool of germs, I want to make sure I'm vaccinated before I go on airplanes and shit.

5 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

Are you gonna make me do cocaine?