Matt Gaetz pays to have sex with kids and Roger Stone tried to sell his pedo buddy a pardon.

bly5jvtiyuodxvktuqqr.jpg
WWW.THEONION.COM

WASHINGTON—Dismissing the accusations as a conspiracy by his political opponents to take him down, Rep. Matt Gaetz reportedly claimed Friday that allegations of sex trafficking levied against him stemmed from powerful enemies in Ms. Bassman’s geometry class. “These spurious and completely false rumors are clearly the work of Madison and Brianna,” said Gaetz (R-FL), adding that the text messages and...

• Haha 5

Imagine choosing to have sex with Matt fucking Gaetz... Imagine if you were a lobbyist who had sex with him and now know you were worth one point...

I mean, I would say that would make you feel like shit, but I also think that if you are the kind of person who would have sex with Matt Gaetz, you probably someone who sold their soul long ago and is probably a broken empty shell of a person... or a fucking evil monster or a total vapid dips hit... or something along those lines... I mean, holy shit.

He's such a smarmy piece of shit. Fuck this guy... rich kid who has gotten everything he ever wanted in a world without consequence. With all of the negative bullshit this monster has put out into the world he deserves every fucking bad thing that happens to him.

24 minutes ago, ort said:

Imagine choosing to have sex with Matt fucking Gaetz... Imagine if you were a lobbyist who had sex with him and now know you were worth one point...

I mean, I would say that would make you feel like shit, but I also think that if you are the kind of person who would have sex with Matt Gaetz, you probably someone who sold their soul long ago and is probably a broken empty shell of a person... or a fucking evil monster or a total vapid dips hit... or something along those lines... I mean, holy shit.

He's such a smarmy piece of shit. Fuck this guy... rich kid who has gotten everything he ever wanted in a world without consequence. With all of the negative bullshit this monster has put out into the world he deserves every fucking bad thing that happens to him.

I'm willing to bet a lot of them didn't exactly choose to... 

50 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:

Gaetz is so insecure its comical. He is desperate for everyone to think of him as some macho stud. 

Just imagine if Republicans had fathers who told them that they loved them. Instead we get a lot of insecure losers acting out cause they've never been loved.