Matt Gaetz pays to have sex with kids and Roger Stone tried to sell his pedo buddy a pardon.

50 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

Well, there you have it. He did not *travel* with the 17-year old. The one and only thing that was in question here.

We're the same age. I don't think I've ever said "17 year old woman". I mean, my wife says I sound old when I refer to people in their early 20s as kids.

2 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Grand Ole sexpest Party

It makes sense that they are. They are the party of failsons who have never had to face the consequences for any of their actions because of powerful daddies. It's a party of creeps who have never had to be held accountable to anyone or anything. 

1 minute ago, LazyPiranha said:

If I was at a dinner table between Matt Gaetz and Tucker Carlson I’d ask the waiter for a streak knife so I could end my life.

You wouldn't do your patriotic duty and end their lives instead? :nottalking:

2 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

If you stab a man with so little force that your hand doesn’t touch them, you need to work on your stabbing technique.

Go for the neck or the eyeballs and you don't need to get leverage with your other hand.

I mean I’m not a libertarian but I’m not really sure how it’s helpful to use pedophile as a catch all term for anyone who is attracted to someone under the legal age limit. Obviously this is weird time to point out that Gaetz is technically an ephebophile and that’s not what I’m arguing here. But pedophilia is a specific mental disorder and a better understanding of how it works is how we can combat it. I’m just not sure how continuing to allow a public and mass misunderstanding of the disorder is an effective way to go about protecting our children.

I mean, just his close ties to Joel Greenberg should be enough to sink him forever. Sounds like that guy was just a straight up 100% corrupt fraudster who was using his office to facilitate his ability to commit multiple major crimes. Like, lots and lots of crimes.

5 hours ago, Komusha said:

I mean I’m not a libertarian but I’m not really sure how it’s helpful to use pedophile as a catch all term for anyone who is attracted to someone under the legal age limit. Obviously this is weird time to point out that Gaetz is technically an ephebophile and that’s not what I’m arguing here. But pedophilia is a specific mental disorder and a better understanding of how it works is how we can combat it. I’m just not sure how continuing to allow a public and mass misunderstanding of the disorder is an effective way to go about protecting our children.

It is a distinction that has actual real world implications. One of the things I remember vividly when I went though chaperone training at the state is that there were friends and family at the initial orientation who were there on behalf on people who covered a range from literal baby rapists to a 22 year old who had sex with his 15 year old girlfriend. Those crimes simply are not equivalent, but were more or less treated so by the state.

1 hour ago, sblfilms said:

It is a distinction that has actual real world implications. One of the things I remember vividly when I went though chaperone training at the state is that there were friends and family at the initial orientation who were there on behalf on people who covered a range from literal baby rapists to a 22 year old who had sex with his 15 year old girlfriend. Those crimes simply are not equivalent, but were more or less treated so by the state.

I agree. I think there is something morally wrong (and legally) about a 30-year-old sleeping with a 16-year-old (difference in life experience, brain development, wisdom of consent, manipulation, being evolutionarily sexually matured but not emotionally, etc), but it's also not the same as a 30-year-old sleeping with an 8-year-old.