~*Official Thread of America's Return to Thoughts & Prayers Normalcy*~

4 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:
51f65a18af155f2a544066235af176c48ae5eadb
NEWREPUBLIC.COM

This, just weeks after a 6-year-old shot his teacher

This shit is sick. Gun freaks are rotten to the core. 

I mean yes, it's sick, but I also think that they're fear-dominated mental children who believe escalation (i.e. more guns) is the only way to make things safer, so this short-sighted idiocy makes sense in their pea-brains. :/ 

1 hour ago, Nokra said:

I mean yes, it's sick, but I also think that they're fear-dominated mental children who believe escalation (i.e. more guns) is the only way to make things safer, so this short-sighted idiocy makes sense in their pea-brains. :/ 

Gun culture is a massive problem. Especially as these chuds are substituting masculinity for gun ownership. It’s a tragedy playing out in real time.

• True 3

2 hours ago, SuperSpreader said:

Suspect is Asian 

image.png

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig
WWW.LATIMES.COM

Multiple police cars surrounded the vehicle in Torrance on Sunday morning and shots were fired, law enforcement sources told The Times.

The suspect seems to have gone into another dance club nearby after the attack while still carrying the weapon but was disarmed by patrons:

Describing a possibly connected incident, Sheriff Luna said that an Asian male walked into a dance club in neighboring Alhambra with a gun, and that people inside wrestled the weapon away from him. The disarmed man then fled, the sheriff said. “We don’t know though at this time if it is connected,” he said.

12725992_012223-kabc-8a-josh-haskell-liv
ABC7.COM

Community leader Chester Chong told ABC7 that he believes a domestic dispute may be a possible motive for the mass shooting that occurred Saturday night at a dance studio in Monterey Park.

Community leader Chester Chong told ABC7 that the owner of the dance studio on West Garvey Avenue was holding an event there on Saturday. Through talking with friends that were in attendance and other local leaders, he said a woman was invited to the event but not her husband, which made him upset. Chong said he believes that woman's husband is the suspect in this case and jealousy may be a possible motive for the shooting.

HMBShootingSceneChopper2.jpg?quality=85&
WWW.NBCBAYAREA.COM

Seven people were shot and killed at two separate scenes in Half Moon Bay Monday afternoon, according to the San Mateo County Sheriff’s Office.

Seven people were shot and killed at two separate scenes in Half Moon Bay Monday afternoon, according to the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office.

Four victims were found dead at about 2:22 p.m. along the 12700 block of Cabrillo Highway, the sheriff's office said. Another victim was transported to Stanford Medical Center with life-threatening injuries.

Shortly after that discovery, three more victims were found dead at separate scene in the area, according to the sheriff's office.

The suspect, 67-year-old Half Moon Bay resident Zhao Chunli, was taken into custody at about 4:40 p.m. after he was found in his vehicle in the parking lot of the Half Moon Bay substation, the sheriff's office said. He was taken into custody without incident and a weapon was found in his car.

The victims are Chinese farmworkers, Half Moon Bay Councilmember Debbie Ruddock said.

• Shocked 1

21 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Bad guy with a gun taken down by... unarmed man !?!? :confused:

230123-brandon-tsay-monterey-park-shooti
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

Brandon Tsay, 26, has been hailed as a hero for wrestling the firearm away from the gunman accused of killing 11 and wounding others at a Southern California dance hall.

Amazing job. I'm surprised he held back using it on him. I don't know that I would have. 

• True 1

17 hours ago, Jason said:

Screenshot_20230125_210830.jpg

the solution to this is fairly obvious… lets use a politicians solution… begin defining mass shootings as incidents involving more than a 100 casualties.. that way its not an ugly epidemic on the news..

anything less just label it as 2nd amendment incidents

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, osxmatt said:

Normal country

3500.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Republican-led legislature rejects measure to prevent minors from carrying firearms in public without adult supervision

Childruns gotsta be able to stand their ground against the antifa supersoldier groomers trying to give them fentanyl candies.