NCAA Bracket

AlwaysDyingX

that game was insane. gonzaga is one of the best college basketball teams i’ve ever seen and ucla pushed them to their absolute limit. 

ucla was like adam sandler in uncut gems. everything pulls through despite the odds and ucla took one to the dome in an instant. 

21 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Ofc

Nice. As you know I'm never up late but that was such an awesome game. My dad was pissed when the shot went in. I was like "holy shit"! Yes! I really like Gonzaga and how they play so well as a team.

Like Johnny said, UCLA pushed them to the limit. 

3 hours ago, best3444 said:

Nice. As you know I'm never up late but that was such an awesome game. My dad was pissed when the shot went in. I was like "holy shit"! Yes! I really like Gonzaga and how they play so well as a team.

Like Johnny said, UCLA pushed them to the limit. 

Fuck all Cali teams 

18 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Fuck all Cali teams 

Why do you say that? On another note, I grew up with Duke when they won back to back national titles. I've always been a Duke fan and one of my friends I grew up balling with actually played there.  I played with him in the summers off in leagues and we would dominate (this is when I was playing Division2 basketball). I know you probably don't care lol.

LeeMelch.JPG
EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

2 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Baylor is good at basketball

and sexual assault! they are the only team that I actively root against other than Notre Dame. The zoo in Waco is pretty awesome, though. The Brazos makes the entire city smell like hot cow shit. Meh...