Let’s all take a moment to remember the time that Vic outed someone to their parents after sending them lotion - Update: Warning about Alien Gunner

5 minutes ago, Rev said:

Wait, didn't the guy who got the PS4 post on here all the time for years afterward? I thought he was still a regular.

No.  Pay attention for fucksake

22 minutes ago, Rev said:

Wait, didn't the guy who got the PS4 post on here all the time for years afterward? I thought he was still a regular.

Nope. He's long gone. Never came back.

Lmao so tragic update: PS4 finally died. Had to replace the hard drive, even after it still crashes and turns on in Safe Mode loop. 
Time to get either get a new one or find a Ps5 that isn’t being sold at insane scalper prices.

fun times!

• Sad 1
18 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Lmao so tragic update: PS4 finally died. Had to replace the hard drive, even after it still crashes and turns on in Safe Mode loop. 
Time to get either get a new one or find a Ps5 that isn’t being sold at insane scalper prices.

fun times!

4tf4x.jpg

@Mr.Vic20 

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Turtle said:

fun times!

Would some body wash help?

• Haha 1
On 3/24/2021 at 8:45 PM, Rachel said:

Would some body wash help?

Yes, yes it would.

I was actually able to buy a PS4 for pretty cheap. I have Adult money now so woo. Now I just hope I can eventually get a ps5 whenever they’re actually in stock.

47 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Yes, yes it would.

I was actually able to buy a PS4 for pretty cheap. I have Adult money now so woo. Now I just hope I can eventually get a ps5 whenever they’re actually in stock.

By the time there are ready available and in stock you will have senior citizen money

• Haha 1