Let’s all take a moment to remember the time that Vic outed someone to their parents after sending them lotion - Update: Warning about Alien Gunner

stepee

3 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I thought that was just his PSN name; for some reason, I'm not remembering a user by that name unless he was hear for a short while.

Maybe, but it seems no one is certain of his name here. I have his face in my head and I remember him posting here, but I'm not sure what his name was. He was around for a decent little while.

Edit: Andrea got it.

• Thanks 1

So I am the infamous turtle- the one who received the PS4 (which I still have and love) and the bodywash** (it wasn’t lotion but rather a bodywash, which made it a little more suspect to my parents) 

I kinda dropped on and off from here, the whole... thing kind of made me uncomfortable because I was just kind of realizing I was being groomed and that a “relationship” with a waaaaay older person as a minor was like... gross and weird? So I kind of dipped. But I’m back. Better. And 22! So yuh. Idk if you have questions about anything ask away!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

@Mr.Vic20 You got that dank GPU money but you don’t spend the extra cash on Cetaphil? It does a better job of keeping my skin hydrated than your 3090 does at ray tracing, come on now.

It was actually Olay bodywash lmao, I remember because after my parents too the PS4 they used the bodywash

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Turtle said:

So I am the infamous turtle- the one who received the PS4 (which I still have and love) and the bodywash** (it wasn’t lotion but rather a bodywash, which made it a little more suspect to my parents) 

I kinda dropped on and off from here, the whole... thing kind of made me uncomfortable because I was just kind of realizing I was being groomed and that a “relationship” with a waaaaay older person as a minor was like... gross and weird? So I kind of dipped. But I’m back. Better. And 22! So yuh. Idk if you have questions about anything ask away!

You're 22?! Has it really been that long?

I'm sorry all that happened to you, man. 

5 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

You're 22?! Has it really been that long?

I'm sorry all that happened to you, man. 

Yup, it’s been a minute lol. Turning 23 later this year. And honestly- all is well now; my parents are finally accepting of me, I moved out and live with my boyfriend, have a decent job and honestly everything’s a-okay!

• Like 5

Just now, Turtle said:

Yup, it’s been a minute lol. Turning 23 later this year. And honestly- all is well now; my parents are finally accepting of me, I moved out and live with my boyfriend, have a decent job and honestly everything’s a-okay!

That is all great to hear!

1 minute ago, stepee said:

That is all great to hear!

I honestly was just thinking about D1P not too long ago but couldn’t remember my login for the life of me. But I just reset my password so it’s all good. But man yea... that was crazy. Grooming, amirite? 🤪

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

So glad there’s a good ending to this.

Lmao so tragic update: PS4 finally died. Had to replace the hard drive, even after it still crashes and turns on in Safe Mode loop. 
Time to get either get a new one or find a Ps5 that isn’t being sold at insane scalper prices.

fun times!

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Lmao so tragic update: PS4 finally died. Had to replace the hard drive, even after it still crashes and turns on in Safe Mode loop. 
Time to get either get a new one or find a Ps5 that isn’t being sold at insane scalper prices.

fun times!

4tf4x.jpg

@Mr.Vic20 

• Haha 3

On 3/24/2021 at 8:45 PM, Rachel said:

Would some body wash help?

Yes, yes it would.

I was actually able to buy a PS4 for pretty cheap. I have Adult money now so woo. Now I just hope I can eventually get a ps5 whenever they’re actually in stock.

47 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Yes, yes it would.

I was actually able to buy a PS4 for pretty cheap. I have Adult money now so woo. Now I just hope I can eventually get a ps5 whenever they’re actually in stock.

By the time there are ready available and in stock you will have senior citizen money

• Haha 1