JPG File Sells for $69 Million, as ‘NFT Mania’ Gathers Pace

23 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Since I’ve been scrolling Twitter for crypto Ls, my promoted tweets are now 100% crypto  related. Algorithms are so fucked. 

Try going to Warby Parker. I went to the eye doctor last week and needed new frames. Now all the ads I see on mobile and the web are for Warby Parker.

24 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

Fortune favors the brave.

edit:  Also I feel like crypto bros have been harping about the immutability of the blockchain, shouldn't reversing any trade be impossible?

Depends on whether they're actually giving you the coins or just giving you a claim slip to a portion of their wallet. 

• Halal 1

42 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

Fortune favors the brave.

edit:  Also I feel like crypto bros have been harping about the immutability of the blockchain, shouldn't reversing any trade be impossible?

Crypto.com trades aren’t happening on chain, you’re not actually buying the underlying coin, you’re buying a piece of Crypto.com’s assets.

2 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Crypto.com trades aren’t happening on chain, you’re not actually buying the underlying coin, you’re buying a piece of Crypto.com’s assets.

Ding ding ding. There are a shitload of cryptobros who truly have no idea what they're buying, like someone going up to a craps table, putting a shitload of money down, and not understanding why they lose when someone rolls a 7 and the point is set.