Theme issues

Emblazon

1 minute ago, Nokra said:

@Emblazon it looks like the new Playstation theme is also missing the D1P icon for browser tabs. :isee:

I guess it didn't transfer over when I copied the theme. It's OK, I'm actually going to match them to the theme this time, instead of using the SNES one for all of them. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dodger said:

Thanks, so the default is the only dark background one? I'll stick with that. I like whatever changes have been on the board the last day or so though. It's looking better. 

There are two more dark themes coming, and one more lighter one.

• Like 2

On 6/24/2018 at 8:02 PM, Jason said:

Was the Day One Patch graphics logo at the top always this big? I feel like there's an undue amount of vertical space being taken up here:

X6NSN3p.png

Also, this is because there used to be a solid strip of a different color going across Browse past the Search box. Either they combined it with the header, or I just can't find the code to add that strip back. I do think it looks cleaner this way.

2 minutes ago, Emblazon said:

Also, this is because there used to be a solid strip of a different color going across Browse past the Search box. Either they combined it with the header, or I just can't find the code to add that strip back. I do think it looks cleaner this way.

I think maybe just shrink the logo a touch? It's not that it doesn't look clean, it just feels like there's too much dead space every time I see it. I think if shrinking it allows the vertical spacing between the top-right stuff and the search bar to shrink it'd just look a little more balanced.

Just now, Jason said:

I think maybe just shrink the logo a touch? It's not that it doesn't look clean, it just feels like there's too much dead space every time I see it. I think if shrinking it allows the vertical spacing between the top-right stuff and the search bar to shrink it'd just look a little more balanced.

I already did--from 150 to 135. More you think?

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Emblazon said:

@Keyser_Soze How's the Retro font? :sun:

2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

looksgoodman

Yeah, it's not a HUGE difference but before the font felt discernibly slightly bloated...it was hard to tell if there was too much whitespace, or the font was half a point too big, or what, but it was noticeable. One of those cases were a small difference makes a big difference in how it looks.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Yeah, it's not a HUGE difference but before the font felt discernibly slightly bloated...it was hard to tell if there was too much whitespace, or the font was half a point too big, or what, but it was noticeable. One of those cases were a small difference makes a big difference in how it looks.

I reverted the font back to what it was before. It was currently Roboto, I changed it back to Helvetia Neue. 

Only for Retro. No one else has said anything, as far as I know, but if anyone else has issues with Roboto on the other themes, I can change those, too. 

Just now, Emblazon said:

I reverted the font back to what it was before. It was currently Roboto, I changed it back to Helvetia Neue. 

Only for Retro. No one else has said anything, as far as I know, but if anyone else has issues with Roboto on the other themes, I can change those, too. 

Oh, speaking of Retro things, I just got the pop-up notification for this that appears on the bottom of the screen, and it's all black. It says I have an notification from you, but it's black text on black background for everything else.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

I want my black theme back. Bring it back. All the themes are white now. Do not want. 

Sorry, we've decided to go full Trump. They say you should never go full retard... but here we are. :shrug:

Dark themes should be back to their glorious darkness tomorrow. 

• Like 1

Retro still works so no complaints from me.

@Emblazon you still never fixed this:

On 7/17/2018 at 8:59 AM, Keyser_Soze said:

So on Retro  down here where it says content type, the color of the font is a bit off, but it only looks that way on Mobile. @Emblazon Not a big deal since I already know what it says, but maybe something to keep you busy I suppose. :p

29DWYQO.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/27/2019 at 3:34 AM, Keyser_Soze said:

Probably not because it's tied to the default color of the reddit thread and not the thread on d1p

It looks fine if you're using the best theme

spacer.png

Holy hell, is that what my avatar looks like on that theme? :sick: It's a transparent PNG image, it shouldn't do that. :/