March PlayStation Plus Games

SimpleG

1 hour ago, Joe said:

Is there a case to be made that I shouldn’t actually claim the free FF7? I don’t really get what this means tbh.

I don't see any reason you shouldn't. I would say with how the PS5 is setup maybe it could lead to some issues between the new one and old one, however, the upgrade is called "intigrade" so maybe that is a distinguishing enough factor for the system to actually download the correct version. That is if you want to play it on PS5 down the line (and buy it)

9 hours ago, Joe said:

Is there a case to be made that I shouldn’t actually claim the free FF7? I don’t really get what this means tbh.

Only thing I could see is if they do something weird like later on make the PS4 version of the game deeply discounted but not the PS5 version, then since it sees you “own” it through plus maybe glitches out and won’t let you purchase it. 

A company with a good online storefront would account for that if they’re gonna pull weird shit like that, however, this is Sony. 

53 minutes ago, Paperclyp said:

Only thing I could see is if they do something weird like later on make the PS4 version of the game deeply discounted but not the PS5 version, then since it sees you “own” it through plus maybe glitches out and won’t let you purchase it. 

A company with a good online storefront would account for that if they’re gonna pull weird shit like that, however, this is Sony. 

They fixed the store so you could buy games you own through ps+ long ago.

FF7 Remake is available now along with  Remnant from the ashes and Farpoint!

Happily surprised, it's my Birthday today, this made my day! I loved what little I played of Remnant too! Bought it on Xbox at launch and stopped playing it for whatever reason. Pretty damned good couple months to be a Plus subscriber I'd say....

Also I did look and didnt see this anywhere in the topics, feel free to move, delete, lock, etc if it's a double topic!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HardAct said:

FF7 Remake is available now along with  Remnant from the ashes and Farpoint!

Happily surprised, it's my Birthday today, this made my day! I loved what little I played of Remnant too! Bought it on Xbox at launch and stopped playing it for whatever reason. Pretty damned good couple months to be a Plus subscriber I'd say....

Also I did look and didnt see this anywhere in the topics, feel free to move, delete, lock, etc if it's a double topic!

We do have a PS+ thread, so I'll just request it gets moved into there. :) 

• Pikachu changed the title to March Playstation Plus Games
20 minutes ago, Amazatron said:

Pretty sneaky, announce FF7R as part of PS+ the same time you announce a PS5 remastered version in a few months that can't be upgraded from the PS+ version.

I think I'm just gonna wait for Intergrade...

I dunno, is the Yuffie thing that essential?

5 minutes ago, Joe said:

I dunno, is the Yuffie thing that essential?

For me at least I’m waiting for the ps5 version because I don’t feel like playing it at 1440/30 after waiting this long. Also the game had an issue with weirdly inconsistent quality of textures with some stuff being kinda bad that I’m thinking should at least be somewhat better with the ps5 release.

DMN Guys

I've also waited this long thinking that inevitability I would Own a PS5 and would be playing the best version of this game, but Damn! I was so excited to see it as a PS+ title I downloaded it right then and there. All almost 90 gigs of it! 

• Pikachu changed the title to March PlayStation Plus Games
21 hours ago, HardAct said:

DMN Guys

I've also waited this long thinking that inevitability I would Own a PS5 and would be playing the best version of this game, but Damn! I was so excited to see it as a PS+ title I downloaded it right then and there. All almost 90 gigs of it! 

lol yeah I claimed it just so I guess if all of the sudden I can’t wait and want to start early? I think I can make it though.