What theme do you use?

Emblazon

What theme do you use?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your primary theme of choice?

6 hours ago, Emblazon said:

Retro is now up.

Was it fixed-width before?

[edit]

6 hours ago, Bacon said:

It use to be full width. I'd prefer that if that is OK

I guess not. I think I'd prefer going back to full width too.

26 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

I used what's labeled as "classic" but switched to Xbox yesterday and I like it.

If you like Xbox try Retro, Xbox is pretty good but I was using it to tide me over until Retro was back. 

19 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

Did we remove the animated thing on the Playstation one?

I just checked on desktop, and it's not just you--it would seem that the image file somehow got corrupt. I'll re-upload it when I get home tonight. Thanks for pointing that out. :)

• Like 1

On 7/4/2018 at 2:42 PM, SaysWho? said:

Did we remove the animated thing on the Playstation one?

6 hours ago, Emblazon said:

I just checked on desktop, and it's not just you--it would seem that the image file somehow got corrupt. I'll re-upload it when I get home tonight. Thanks for pointing that out. :)

I don't use Playstation so if people miss it then whatever, but IIRC you previously said you couldn't figure out how to not have SOMETHING up there so letting this just continue may be desirable?

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don't use Playstation so if people miss it then whatever, but IIRC you previously said you couldn't figure out how to not have SOMETHING up there so letting this just continue may be desirable?

No, I couldn't figure out how to manipulate both animated header layers (the default space one has two layers moving in opposite directions). I can do one. I made an altered PS3 ribbon on the PS header that slowly scrolls across the screen. The image somehow got corrupted and disappeared. It's set up so that if you don't want the animated BG, you can choose a flat black BG. 

5 hours ago, Emblazon said:

On the PlayStation theme, are YouTube embeds large enough on desktop? If they are, wonderbar, I'll implement across all themes... if not, I'll go back to the drawing board. 

I'm not on the playstation theme but I think they look fine as they are now.

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I'm not on the playstation theme but I think they look fine as they are now.

Far too tiny on mobile. The new method (on PS) shrunk desktop slightly, while making mobile full width. It's really only an issue for the lesser Android persons, because iOS automatically full screens every YouTube video. :sun:

6 minutes ago, Emblazon said:

Far too tiny on mobile. The new method (on PS) shrunk desktop slightly, while making mobile full width. It's really only an issue for the lesser Android persons, because iOS automatically full screens every YouTube video. :sun:

but why would you watch and embedded video on a webpage and not go to youtube or watch it full screen. These people are doing it wrong!

Just now, SFLUFAN said:

Should I bring this to Invision's attention in that case?

Possibly. Take a look at Admin CP--I never touched the CSS on that theme and the embeds are all fucked up. 

I'll check tomorrow to see if I can't find the old code from the files you sent me.