I'm probably going to need some help again

I hate to ask but the past few months have been a trainwreck and now I am sitting the hospital waiting on X-ray results. I fell on the ice and I am pretty sure my hip is broken. Anyone interested in buying a 65 inch LG B9 OPED? Results just came back hip is broken surgery tomorrow. 

• Sad 2
8 hours ago, DPCyric said:

I hate to ask but the past few months have been a trainwreck and now I am sitting the hospital waiting on X-ray results. I fell on the ice and I am pretty sure my hip is broken. Anyone interested in buying a 65 inch LG B9 OPED? Results just came back hip is broken surgery tomorrow. 

Sorry to hear about your hip. I already bought 2 65 inch OLEDS because of a moving accident. I can't buy another. Good luck!

Just now, DPCyric said:

But you could do a 3 monitor setup! :thinking::epilepsy:

I'm not yech savvy enough for that. For God's sake, Netflix (in big red letters) was on my TV remote and I was asking on here or on discord how I can access Netflix. :|

Jfc.

• Guillotine 1
  • Haha 2

A better idea would be to set up a go fund me page. I mean how much would you seriously get for a used television? Then there’s the issue with packaging it up safely and shipping it. Sorry to hear about your hip though. Hope your surgery and rehabilitation both go well. 

• Upvote 2
9 hours ago, DPCyric said:

How much do those cost?

33 minutes ago, Biggie said:

A better idea would be to set up a go fund me page. I mean how much would you seriously get for a used television? Then there’s the issue with packaging it up safely and shipping it. Sorry to hear about your hip though. Hope your surgery and rehabilitation both go well. 

Thanks! So I broke the hip clean through at the joint and they are going to try to save the bone but might have to replace it. Funding wise I think I will be able to manage... however I am going to use my time off to rebuild my drop shipping sight to American distributors and design some shirts online. The shirts 80% of the profits will be going to charity and my webstore I will be selling stuff below the market average. My intent is to follow up with youtube videos and Twitch streaming to build multiple revenue sources with cross promotion while trying to make a positive impact in the world.

• Like 1

I think I am working things out on immediate cash concerns might do a gofundme later. Might just need help getting my website off the ground sounds like going back to work will be a long time from now. There is a 25% chance that I'm going to have to get the hip replaced if it doesn't heal right.

Edit: I am out of surgery btw.

• Upvote 1