Biggie is turning into a shining example for all exposed d1p liars

He did run away for a while and then he hid behind gifs, but lately he’s done a lot better. He is starting to own and embrace what he did, and he can even poke fun at himself about it. Now we can all heal and move forward. 

CAPRI SUNS FOR EVERYONE!

commercial capri sun GIF

@BloodyHelltake notes 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Why do people bother about lying about themselves? Seems like a waste of time.

Try reading one of your 2000 word post if you really wanna see what is a waste of time. 

• Shocked 2
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 2
3 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

Why do people bother about lying about themselves? Seems like a waste of time.

What's the quote from tyrion lannister? Never forget what you are, for the world won't. Use it as a shield, then it can never be used against you.

• Upvote 2
18 hours ago, Biggie said:

Try reading one of your 2000 word post if you really wanna see what is a waste of time. 

You fucking asshole lmao.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Rachel said:

Is he wrong tho?

He IS wrong. That's the issue. If you read any of @Greatoneshere's posts you would find they are absolutely not a waste of time. In fact it is more of a waste of time to skip over what he says instead of read what he says. What you really need to do is read every word carefully. Take in the nuance. Bask in the knowledge he has so graciously taken his time out of the day to have given you. The deepest knowledge comes in between the words he is not saying. If he praises a director and writer and lists his credits, he is really saying look deeper. Look past that director. What has the assistant director done? What has the writer's brother's uncle's mother done? If you seek the answers to those questions your life will be enlightened and his words will have been more than worth reading. After you've imbibed this knowledge you can thing about his analysis or analysissies and apply them to everyday life. Like, what is an egg? Is it simply a white carbon shell with some goo inside or is this egg actually Stephen Spielberg's Son's Cousin's Sister? And how should we treat the egg? With this deeper understanding of the egg your breakfast (or whenever you decide to eat eggs) will be that much more flavorful. These thought exercises are the extra pepper on the eggs but without even using pepper. You'll taste the extra flourish without application. Then, and only then have you achieved a higher plane of thinking, tasting and living.

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Joe said:

You fucking asshole lmao.

It was pretty harsh haha . . . 

2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

He IS wrong. That's the issue. If you read any of @Greatoneshere's posts you would find they are absolutely not a waste of time. In fact it is more of a waste of time to skip over what he says instead of read what he says. What you really need to do is read every word carefully. Take in the nuance. Bask in the knowledge he has so graciously taken his time out of the day to have given you. The deepest knowledge comes in between the words he is not saying. If he praises a director and writer and lists his credits, he is really saying look deeper. Look past that director. What has the assistant director done? What has the writer's brother's uncle's mother done? If you seek the answers to those questions your life will be enlightened and his words will have been more than worth reading. After you've imbibed this knowledge you can thing about his analysis or analysissies and apply them to everyday life. Like, what is an egg? Is it simply a white carbon shell with some goo inside or is this egg actually Stephen Spielberg's Son's Cousin's Sister? And how should we treat the egg? With this deeper understanding of the egg your breakfast (or whenever you decide to eat eggs) will be that much more flavorful. These thought exercises are the extra pepper on the eggs but without even using pepper. You'll taste the extra flourish without application. Then, and only then have you achieved a higher plane of thinking, tasting and living.

This is both the highest praise and the harshest criticism I have received, all in one go!

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

think*

Just now, best3444 said:

I did. The error is still there. Fix it. 

Is it an error or is there deeper meaning? :thinking:

To a simple mind like yourself it looks like a typo but my word choices are deliberate and you're just not looking deep enough to what is really being said (or not said).

• Shocked 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

It was pretty harsh haha . . . 

This is both the highest praise and the harshest criticism I have received, all in one go!

I enjoy your posts greatly. Do I sometimes say “damn homie wrote a 5 paragraph essay!” after reading it? Sure! But variety is good and you are a good poster.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, best3444 said:

Nope. You're just an idiot who can't spell.

I’ve come to the conclusion that you like being attacked. Hard to feel bad for people like this.

• Guillotine 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Joe said:

I’ve come to the conclusion that you like being attacked. Hard to feel bad for people like this.

He’s toxic and instigates just as much as the people he complains about (mostly me)

1 hour ago, Joe said:

Um...I used a shocked face for his comment and was joking about him being an idiot. I know he isn't and is mostly a very good poster. Just ignore my posts. You seem to have an issue in whatever I say.

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

Um...I used a shocked face for his comment and was joking about him being an idiot. I know he isn't and is mostly a very good poster. Just ignore my posts. You seem to have an issue in whatever I say.

Maybe try not being so white. 

• Upvote 1