Motherhood is overrated

stepee

6 minutes ago, best3444 said:

:lol: You have been on a good run. You have made me laugh a few times last week into the weekend. I obviously agree with what you said above, too.

What about me? Between me calling Joe a racist pos and Fizzle a genital wart cocaine addict I had to made you chuckle a few times. 

In all reality, my mother raised 6 kids and was primarily a "house wife". She did work odd jobs here and there but she busted her ass off taking care of the home, making meals, taking care of multiple children at a time, and dealing with my dad who I heard was a really fucking dick back then. I think he even cheated on my mom but back then but those types of issues usually were swept under the rug. 

I love my mom. She had an awful life growing up with two abusive alcoholic parents. She thrived and stayed away from drugs and alcohol and has lived an amazing life. She's 81 now and I only now see her slowing down a bit. Overall, she has been an amazing mother who worked very hard throughout her life.