Jump to content

He's dead, he's finally fucking dead.


Recommended Posts

I’m sure we’ll hear some calls for civility on this one. But the thing is that Limbaugh always came across more as a character than an actual human, which makes it easier to be calloused towards his death.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Komusha said:

I’m sure we’ll hear some calls for civility on this one. But the thing is that Limbaugh always came across more as a character than an actual human, which makes it easier to be calloused towards his death.

 

I don't give a flying fuck if he was a character or not. Men like him are directly responsible for the brainwashing of an entire generation of Americans. I can only pray the rest of them drop dead shortly.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Uaarkson said:

 

I don't give a flying fuck if he was a character or not. Men like him are directly responsible for the brainwashing of an entire generation of Americans. I can only pray the rest of them drop dead shortly.

 

 

If Limbaugh is not Patient 0 for Trumpism, he's damn close.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

I don't give a flying fuck if he was a character or not. Men like him are directly responsible for the brainwashing of an entire generation of Americans. I can only pray the rest of them drop dead shortly.


My point in saying that his on-air persona came across more as a character than a human wasn’t to downplay the terrible things he said on-air.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I wish I could be excited by his death, but its like dodging a dog shit in a cow pasture. Its good, but step lively, there is an ocean of shit around that one! 


I have no delusions about his death signaling any sort of change in the current state of America.  Doesn’t mean I can’t be glad the fucker is finally in the dirt.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Reading up on how he denied smoking caused long cancer, and how radon is the number one cause for long cancer for non smokers makes me wonder if my home has been tested, and has radon mitigation. Hmm. 

 

Oh and yeah, rot in piss. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Komusha said:

I’m sure we’ll hear some calls for civility on this one. But the thing is that Limbaugh always came across more as a character than an actual human, which makes it easier to be calloused towards his death.


I grew up in a family that loves Rush. I think by the time I was 17-18, I realized the guy has great contempt for his own audience. The handful of times I’ve heard him while driving around with my folks these last few years made that even more obvious. The person on the radio is a character. Hannity I still submit is a true believer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

He would have zero problem mocking his political enemies for their death so it's only fair to return the favor. He relished in the hate

 

But they go low we go high doe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, sblfilms said:


I grew up in a family that loves Rush. I think by the time I was 17-18, I realized the guy has great contempt for his own audience. The handful of times I’ve heard him while driving around with my folks these last few years made that even more obvious. The person on the radio is a character. Hannity I still submit is a true believer.

I submit it doesn't matter if what made the air was a character. I don't care what was in his heart, what he actually thought. His actions and words made him far more disgusting than whatever his non character self may have thought or believed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I submit it doesn't matter if what made the air was a character. I don't care what was in his heart, what he actually thought. His actions and words made him far more disgusting than whatever his non character self may have thought or believed. 


I agree that it doesn’t matter, it’s just an interesting facet. I don’t think @Komushawas arguing differently either.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...