D1P Regulars/Lurkers: if you did NOT receive an account confirmation email - Please Read! Read more... ×
SFLUFAN

General Gaming Red Dead Redemption II: Official Gameplay Video #1 - An Introduction

Maybe this will be the first R* game where the gameplay is as quality as the presentation... BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Guillotine 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Kal-El814 said:

Maybe this will be the first R* game where the gameplay is as quality as the presentation... BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

32 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

:(

My goodness I can’t wait to dive into this world. 

man it's going to be a long few months........I hate they haven't made announcements for PC yet.  R* making me double-dip again....

After watching that video my interest level went from "eh, I'll check it out sooner or later" to "I'm downloading that shit at midnight."

The only part that made me groan was the thought of having to keep morale high and maintain relationships with the other gang members. At least there's no cell phone.

24 minutes ago, best3444 said:

@stepee you still think GOW is gunna be your GOTY? 

This will make GOW look pedestrian. 

I will continue my decade long cycle of being hyped for an R* game only to not actual, somehow, like the game play that others seem to gulp down like the finest of ambrosia! :(

13 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I will continue my decade long cycle of being hyped for an R* game only to not actual, somehow, like the game play that others seem to gulp down like the finest of ambrosia! :(

That is because the actual gameplay in R* games is good at best, and most of the time it’s just “fine.”

I'm okay with merely "solid" gameplay, if the game has an engaging story and characters and a rich environment. 

It's why I loved The Last of Us so goddamned much. 

I've always enjoyed R* games, and I don't suspect this one will be an exception.

32 minutes ago, TwinIon said:

I've always enjoyed R* games, and I don't suspect this one will be an exception.

I enjoy their games too. I just can’t help but dream about how awesome it would be if the gameplay was on par with their aesthetic achievements. 

Wow, parts looked good, but boy do I hate the Far Cry vibe I am getting the trailer. 

27 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Wow, parts looked good, but boy do I hate the Far Cry vibe I am getting the trailer. 

Really? I didn’t get that vibe.  

49 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Really? I didn’t get that vibe.  

I do with the focus on "community," and the tasks you do for your community. I hope it won't play out like that in game. 

4 minutes ago, Dre801 said:

This game will be  fuckin' glorious on 65 inches of 4K HDR.

Same but mine is 50. But I only sit like 3feet away.  :lol: