Jump to content

Terrorist Kyle Rittenhouse, allowed out on bail, cannot be found


Recommended Posts

Give me a fucking break. So he absconded, because he's a flight risk, because he killed people (duh). That's why his bond was set so high in the first place. They issue an arrest warrant for him, but they don't want to take his bond away completely, oh no... they just want to double it.

 

THE DUDE ALREADY FUCKING RAN, HOW IS THIS NOT BEING A PROVEN FLIGHT RISK. I know people who have been given no bond on fucking probation violations for weed (to be fair, this effectively IS a probation violation).

 

Unless there's some kind of procedural thing I don't know about, this seems ridiculous. "Oh, you think you can run, do you? ARREST HIM! ... then release him. I bet you won't run next time, Mr. Rittenhouse!"

  • Upvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't a bunch of evil pieces of shit give this kid a bunch of money for bail and/or lawyers?

 

Fuck all those people. This kid drove for hours to a protest with a fucking weapon of mass destruction to play out some sort of power fantasy fueled by right wing nonsense. Fuck this kid. Fuck everyone who got him this way and fuck everyone who helped him.

 

I hate the world right now.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Anytime people talk about this kid I think of this song...

 

 

 

 

I mean, it ends a little differently, but whatever.

 

Seriously though, what the fuck... don't take a god damned assault rifle to a fucking street protest. Just don't. Why? What the fuck are you doing?

 

When all you have is a hammer, every problem looks like nail. When you've spent your entire life soaking in batshit crazy gun nut propaganda and racism, and all you have is a deadly weapon designed for soldiers to kill as many people as fast as possible... guess what the fuck is going to happen. Ever problem is going to look like a dead person laying in the street.

 

No one had to die. No one had to be shot. He wasn't defending his house. He wasn't even defending his own city. He showed up looking for a fight and found one. He's dangerous. He's a killer and he needs to be locked up.

 

Anyone who gave this kid money is a piece of shit and has his victims blood on their hands too.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ort said:

Anytime people talk about this kid I think of this song...

 

 

 

 

I mean, it ends a little differently, but whatever.

 

Seriously though, what the fuck... don't take a god damned assault rifle to a fucking street protest. Just don't. Why? What the fuck are you doing?

 

When all you have is a hammer, every problem looks like nail. When you've spent your entire life soaking in batshit crazy gun nut propaganda and racism, and all you have is a deadly weapon designed for soldiers to kill as many people as fast as possible... guess what the fuck is going to happen. Ever problem is going to look like a dead person laying in the street.

 

No one had to die. No one had to be shot. He wasn't defending his house. He wasn't even defending his own city. He showed up looking for a fight and found one. He's dangerous. He's a killer and he needs to be locked up.

 

Anyone who gave this kid money is a piece of shit and has his victims blood on their hands too.

 

This is all functioning as designed for 2A stans.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ort said:

Didn't a bunch of evil pieces of shit give this kid a bunch of money for bail and/or lawyers?

 

Fuck all those people. This kid drove for hours to a protest with a fucking weapon of mass destruction to play out some sort of power fantasy fueled by right wing nonsense. Fuck this kid. Fuck everyone who got him this way and fuck everyone who helped him.

 

I hate the world right now.

That's the reason it's ridiculous. If I recall correctly his initial bond was $2 million. That means he had to pay $200k to get out of jail. He was EASILY able to get that money because he's a celebrity. Why the fuck the courts would let someone who was potentially facing murder get a bond is beyond me. Like, that's the definition of a flight risk. If you or I shot someone tomorrow, we would not in a million years get a bond, because when faced with the potential of life in prison, OF COURSE WE WOULD RUN.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

That's the reason it's ridiculous. If I recall correctly his initial bond was $2 million. That means he had to pay $200k to get out of jail. He was EASILY able to get that money because he's a celebrity. Why the fuck the courts would let someone who was potentially facing murder get a bond is beyond me. Like, that's the definition of a flight risk. If you or I shot someone tomorrow, we would not in a million years get a bond, because when faced with the potential of life in prison, OF COURSE WE WOULD RUN.


People get get bonded out on murder charges all the time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ricofoley said:

 

 

Didn’t I see photos of him at a bar, or something?

 

Also, LOL, we know this chucklefuck has guns. You mean to tell me that being armed doesn’t guarantee your personal safety? And that hiding might be a better strategy? NO FUCKING WAY, THIS IS SHOCKING INFORMATION.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kal-El814 said:

 

Didn’t I see photos of him at a bar, or something?

 

Also, LOL, we know this chucklefuck has guns. You mean to tell me that being armed doesn’t guarantee your personal safety? And that hiding might be a better strategy? NO FUCKING WAY, THIS IS SHOCKING INFORMATION.

I mean, fuck this guy, but at least be honest. Theres a difference between knowing some people really do want you dead and hiding to prevent it, and being suddenly assaulted in your home through no fault of your own. Most people don't have secure places to hide, a gun is better than a shitty closet door.

 

Also, I would imagine the terms of his bond precludes being around guns, or I would hope.

 

Also, why isn't this cockstain wearing an ankle bracelet?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sblfilms said:


People get get bonded out on murder charges all the time.

I know. The system is ridiculous. Violate probation for pissing dirty? No bond for you. Literally kill someone and we're just still figuring out exactly what to charge you with, in a high profile case? Go ahead hit up Go Fund Me, you're fine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

I know. The system is ridiculous. Violate probation for pissing dirty? No bond for you. Literally kill someone and we're just still figuring out exactly what to charge you with, in a high profile case? Go ahead hit up Go Fund Me, you're fine.

 

Violent crimes are literally that only kind that shouldn't have bail (unless there are extenuating circumstances). There is no reason to keep people in jails pending trial for minor charges.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
WWW.MSN.COM

A Wisconsin judge on Thursday rejected a request from prosecutors for a new arrest warrant for Kyle Rittenhouse, the Illinois teenager accused of fatally shooting two demonstrators and injuring a third at an anti-police brutality protest last summer. The Associated Press reported that Kenosha County Circuit Judge Bruce Schroeder also rejected an additional request for a $200,000 bail increase for the 18-year-old...

 

lol, of course.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Look as much as I want this chud to get convicted and go to jail, the judge’s reasoning is legally sound.  The entire point of bail is to ensure appearance in court for someone who is, presumably, not a danger to the public.  Like it or not, this asshole has appeared for every court event and hasn’t committed any new offenses because of some dumbass state laws about who is serving a minor and how.  As much as this kid sucks, bail is functioning as intended here.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/3/2021 at 9:18 PM, ort said:

Anytime people talk about this kid I think of this song...

 

 

 

 

I mean, it ends a little differently, but whatever.

 

Like you said, unfortunately the moral and outcome of Cash's story is much different here. I've always really liked this song and more tough guy rednecks should listen to some of the shit Cash said. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

I hope everyone is prepared for when this kid is found not guilty. Its disgusting, but I have no faith in this kid getting convicted.


He was overcharged, so even less chance of a guilty verdict 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sblfilms said:

He was overcharged, so even less chance of a guilty verdict 

 

If showing up at a place to which you were not invited armed with a deadly weapon then you ending up killing a guy doesn’t qualify as murder...

 

But I agree with you conceptually, which is part of what makes this problematic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

 

If showing up at a place to which you were not invited armed with a deadly weapon then you ending up killing a guy doesn’t qualify as murder...

 

But I agree with you conceptually, which is part of what makes this problematic.


Given that in the case of both men he killed they physically attacked him first while he was retreating, you simply aren’t going to get a murder conviction. That doesn’t absolve Rittenhouse of wrong doing, certainly not in civil court where I think he, his mother, and whatever other adults aided in getting him there will lose very badly in wrongful death suits.

 

Negligent homicide is a much more reasonable charge under Wisconsin law given the facts of the case.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sblfilms said:


Given that in the case of both men he killed they physically attacked him first while he was retreating, you simply aren’t going to get a murder conviction. That doesn’t absolve Rittenhouse of wrong doing, certainly not in civil court where I think he, his mother, and whatever other adults aided in getting him there will lose very badly in wrongful death suits.

 

Negligent homicide is a much more reasonable charge under Wisconsin law given the facts of the case.

He got charged with reckless homicide, which he could get convicted of (you're right, there's no way he's getting murder). It's a matter of proving intent, i.e. he went there with a rifle intending violence, so it doesn't matter if he got attacked first. It's not self defense if you started the fight to begin with. That's reckless homicide.

 

Negligent homicide is more often used for things like if you killed someone while you were doing something stupid like driving drunk or ghostriding the whip or whatever. Like, there was no intent to hurt someone, you were just being dumb.

 

I'm pretty sure he did get charged with violating curfew, so there is that at least!

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

He got charged with reckless homicide, which he could get convicted of (you're right, there's no way he's getting murder). It's a matter of proving intent, i.e. he went there with a rifle intending violence, so it doesn't matter if he got attacked first. It's not self defense if you started the fight to begin with. That's reckless homicide.!


1. This is legally untrue that you can’t use self defense in a fight you started. But importantly here, Rittenhouse didn’t start a fight. We was retreating from a group of people who were threatening him and then physically attacked him.

 

2. Even reckless homicide is a stretch because Rittenhouse had done nothing prior to being attacked by the group that began following him which could reasonably be considered reckless in a state with open carry protections.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, sblfilms said:


1. This is legally untrue that you can’t use self defense in a fight you started. But importantly here, Rittenhouse didn’t start a fight. We was retreating from a group of people who were threatening him and then physically attacked him.

 

2. Even reckless homicide is a stretch because Rittenhouse had done nothing prior to being attacked by the group that began following him which could reasonably be considered reckless in a state with open carry protections.

It is a stretch, it's true, but even with open carry protections, there have been plenty of instances where an argument of self defense failed because of weapons involved. The fact that he was armed and they weren't could play a factor. Self defense arguments can fall apart when you bring a gun to a fist fight. And again, intent matters. If they can prove that he went there looking to inflict violence of some kind, and was armed with the capability of killing someone, then that's a pretty clear case for reckless homicide.

 

edit: But, proving intent is always tricky.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

 

If showing up at a place to which you were not invited armed with a deadly weapon then you ending up killing a guy doesn’t qualify as murder...

 

But I agree with you conceptually, which is part of what makes this problematic.

Since when does an American need to be invited to a public place? Its not like he showed up at a private party. And being attacjed by three people is reason to fear for your life.

 

Im all for this guy rotting in prison, I just don't see it actually happening.

Link to post
Share on other sites

He doesn't have to be invited, but an argument could be made that he knowingly, willfully went to an area where he knew there was a high probability of a physical confrontation, and he went armed while the people he shot were not. I'd say it's almost impossible to charge him with 1st degree murder in that situation (though that is one of his charges), since the prosecution would have to prove that he specifically had intent to kill. Reckless murder, however, does not have such strict requirements. Just the fact that he purposefully went to a hostile environment while armed, knowing that it was a hostile environment, and killed 2 people, could be enough to convict him of reckless homicide. He may not have intended to kill, but he was.. well, acting recklessly, and shot 3 people.

 

Again, it boils down to intent, and that's always tricky to prove unless there's like literally text messages of him saying "going to kenosha with my AR, I hope someone tries something!"

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

He doesn't have to be invited, but an argument could be made that he knowingly, willfully went to an area where he knew there was a high probability of a physical confrontation, and he went armed while the people he shot were not. I'd say it's almost impossible to charge him with 1st degree murder in that situation (though that is one of his charges), since the prosecution would have to prove that he specifically had intent to kill. Reckless murder, however, does not have such strict requirements. Just the fact that he purposefully went to a hostile environment while armed, knowing that it was a hostile environment, and killed 2 people, could be enough to convict him of reckless homicide. He may not have intended to kill, but he was.. well, acting recklessly, and shot 3 people.

 

Again, it boils down to intent, and that's always tricky to prove unless there's like literally text messages of him saying "going to kenosha with my AR, I hope someone tries something!"

I just don't see it. I mean as much as I hate to say it, the video looks worst for the victims than it does for him. He didn't shoot until he was hit and pushed to the ground by people violently assaulting him. Him having a gun doesn't matter, even with him being underage, he has a right to defend himself.

 

Now, im only speaking to the specific video I saw, I have no idea what happened before that, but it really doesn't seem like he picked the fight.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...