Battlefield 2077 (Early Access) - Information Thread, update - RIP in Peace, support for 128 players in all future maps from Season 2 onwards

Commissar SFLUFAN

46 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Damn. You're livin it up. Nice work finding the consoles. I may one day have to suck it up and buy a bundle or some shit online. :/

If you really want a new console you just have to sign up for notifications from slick deals or some other sort of tracker site. I have managed to get 4 Xbox Series X's and 2 Xbox Series S with out any issues. Just have to make sure you stay up to date with stock and when they hit stores.

• Thanks 1

On 6/28/2021 at 12:05 AM, The def star said:

So I can have one in my bedroom and one in my living room. It's the only way to live right @Emblazon

Yup. We’ve got one in the bedroom (where I play primarily) and one in the main living room for when my wife goes to bed and I need to vacate the bedroom. :lol:

The Series X is ridiculously quick to boot up and load content, so hopping from one console to another is a breeze. 

I paid around $620 for each of my Series X consoles. 

We have two PS5s, as well, but I was lucky enough to get @Triage’s at launch through Target, and then my digital PS5 through a friend who only wanted to sell the system at cost. And my PS5 is still in its box months later. SoT has been taking all my time. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Battlefield 2042 (22 October 2021) - Information Thread, update: crossprogression/crossplay details announced
AHQ-card.png
ANSWERS.EA.COM

On June 9 we revealed Battlefield 2042, and gave you an extensive look at All-Out Warfare, one of the game’s three core experiences. Your reactions to our unveiling have been memorable for the entire Battlefield team, and we look forward to...

17 hours ago, The def star said:

I hope they revert the spotting system back to how it was in Battlefield 4 instead of how it is in Battlefield V where only snipers can spot.

Honestly they need to just use the Apex Legends spotting/comm system: press the button at a location and flick in a direction to say different things about the location. Then it highlights for them for a bit. Maybe you saw an enemy, or you are heading there, or watching there, etc.

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Battlefield 2042 (22 October 2021) - Information Thread, update: "Portal Mode" revealed - share/build custom game modes, includes content from 1942, BC2, and BF3
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Battlefield 2042 (22 October 2021) - Information Thread, update: "Portal Mode" revealed - share/build custom game modes, includes content from 1942, BC2, and BF3, Open Beta - 04 September (Early Access)/06 September (Everyone)
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Battlefield 2042 (22 October 2021) - Information Thread, update: "Portal Mode" revealed - share/build custom game modes, includes content from 1942, BC2, and BF3; Open Beta - 04 September (Early Access)/06 September (Everyone)
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Battlefield 2042 (22 October 2021) - Information Thread, update: "Portal Mode" revealed - share/build custom game modes, includes content from 1942/BC2/BF3; Open Beta - 04 September (Early Access)/06 September (Everyone)

Arica Harbor was my favourite map in Bad Company 2. The great thing about this mode is of course that they can continue to add classic maps offered, so we could also see some of our favourite maps from BF4, 1, and V. Operations Metro and Locker are for sure going to be added at some point. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Battlefield 2042 (22 October 2021) - Information Thread, update: "World of 2042: Exodus" short film to release on August 12
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Battlefield 2042 (22 October 2021) - Information Thread, update: Minimum/Recommended PC specs revealed