Official "Look How Insane and Shitty ALL GOP Officials Are" Thread

3 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

she's running for congress so it counts to put this here

@Jason she's a republican military pilot. 

"Let's not play politics."

"Liberal one party rule."

:silly:

The only thing "liberal one party rule" seems to connect to is...cancel culture???

1 hour ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

these people aren't even good at being outraged about what biden is doing. Instead it's all cancel culture this, dr seuss that.

“Everything they support is defined as either Covid relief or infrastructure, and everything they oppose is like … Jim Crow voter suppression and evil,” this G-10 aide said. “And you constantly just feel like you’re in this gaslighting chamber of insanity. But it’s working.”

It would help if they didn't champion voter suppression.  That article reads like they are so close to having a "are we the baddies?" moment.  They're mad at the Democrats dropping their loser attitude of "bipartisan or bust" as a way of getting steamrolled and seem to be upset that Biden learned the lesson of dealing with them from the Obama administration.

2 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

Not a member of Congress, but I guess the legacy of Trump is that the GOP isn't even trying to hide their racism anymore. 

Surprised Trump never ordered the scrubbing of the tablets Lady Liberty holds. Since it no longer seems to apply to the country anymore or at least the GOP

1 hour ago, Jason said:

The America First Caucus was rejected by the America First Caucus.

210310143921-marjorie-taylor-greene-marc
WWW.CNN.COM

Conservative Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene is scrapping the planned launch of her "America First" caucus after receiving blowback from leaders in her own party, despite confirming through a spokesperson on Friday that the caucus would launch.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, ThreePi said:

The America First Caucus was rejected by the America First Caucus.

210310143921-marjorie-taylor-greene-marc
WWW.CNN.COM

Conservative Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene is scrapping the planned launch of her "America First" caucus after receiving blowback from leaders in her own party, despite confirming through a spokesperson on Friday that the...

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO KEEP THE ETHNO-FASCISM QUIET!"

11 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

Steve Scalise described himself as David Duke without the baggage. He's just as much a white supremacist as Duke is (was? I don't know/care if Duke is still alive).

I was wondering if I was the only one that thinks about this quote whenever GOP House leadership comes up in the news. 

Watching Scalise get ever closer to Speaker over the past decade as Boehner and Ryan were driven off has been....well....kind of symbolic of where the GOP as a whole has went over the past decade.

12 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

I was wondering if I was the only one that thinks about this quote whenever GOP House leadership comes up in the news. 

Watching Scalise get ever closer to Speaker over the past decade as Boehner and Ryan were driven off has been....well....kind of symbolic of where the GOP as a whole has went over the past decade.

The GOP has stopped hiding behind the hood.