Jump to content

Official Look How Insane and Shitty GOP Members of Congress Are


Recommended Posts

604a40c4f196be0018beeda2?width=1200&form
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

"We believe our hard-earned tax dollars should just go for America, not for what? China, Russia, the Middle East, Guam," Greene said at CPAC.
Quote

In comments at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Florida in late February that surfaced on Tuesday, Greene said: "I'm a regular person. And I wanted to take my regular-person, normal, everyday American values, which is, we love our country. We believe our hard-earned tax dollars should just go for America, not for what? China, Russia, the Middle East, Guam, whatever, wherever."

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

Republican state legislators are also shit-tastic.

Our governor just signed a bill that bans abortion in almost every case, including rape and incest. Jason Rapert led the charge. If you don't know who he is, look him up if you want to find another human being to completely despise. 

  • Guillotine 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/18/2021 at 1:10 PM, Jason said:
poster.jpg?width=720
WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Marjorie Taylor Greene, who represents Georgia's 14th congressional district, was recently condemned after she described people with Down’s syndrome as “retards” who were “so stupid”, in a...

 

 

 

She says that while wearing a hat with a backwards thin blue line flag on it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2021 at 9:52 AM, MarSolo said:

So uh, Cawthrone’s legs are what’s disabled right? Not his brain?

It's probably his penis, which greatly affects the male brain.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2021 at 12:52 PM, MarSolo said:

So uh, Cawthrone’s legs are what’s disabled right? Not his brain?

 

Lots of Paras are pretty stupid to begin with, hence why they break their backs doing hold my beer activities.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of my biggest asshole patients are paraplegics and quadriplegics. I know it's a shitty hand to be dealt, but please stop with the constant name calling, threats of bodily harm, inappropriate grabbing, and general dick behavior.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Some of my biggest asshole patients are paraplegics and quadriplegics. I know it's a shitty hand to be dealt, but please stop with the constant name calling, threats of bodily harm, inappropriate grabbing, and general dick behavior.

 

On the plus side how much damage can they really do? Even the paraplegics can't exactly run after you. :p

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jason said:

 

On the plus side how much damage can they really do? Even the paraplegics can't exactly run after you. :p

The worst one has made threats saying he's going to get his homies to smuggle in a knife. Or have them wait for us outside in the parking deck.

 

He hit a phlebotomist a few weeks ago when she tried to draw labs. Left a bruise.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

 

 

Why would you not warn what this is, this has the risk of permanently ruining the Simpsons for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jason said:

 

Why would you not warn what this is, this has the risk of permanently ruining the Simpsons for me.

 

It's absolutely terrible is not enough of a warning? :p

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2021 at 8:07 PM, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

The worst one has made threats saying he's going to get his homies to smuggle in a knife. Or have them wait for us outside in the parking deck.

 

He hit a phlebotomist a few weeks ago when she tried to draw labs. Left a bruise.

Oh yeah, this Prince Charming died a few days ago. No more abuse from him. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...