Official "Look How Insane and Shitty ALL GOP Officials Are" Thread

7 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:
longform-original-6438-1614287151-20.jpg
WWW.BUZZFEEDNEWS.COM

BuzzFeed News interviewed more than three dozen people as part of an investigation into allegations that Madison Cawthorn harassed women in college.

Sure is weird that conservative Christian Republicans keep turning out to be sex predators and creeps.

12 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

Cawthorn is a perfect successor to Trump--a liar with no empathy, a predator, and a shameless self-promoter who is so obviously full of shit to a normal person. He will be the GOP candidate for president as soon as he is old enough. 

Prediction: he will be lauded by the GOP as the first wheelchair-bound presidential candidate. When people bring up FDR, it will be claimed that he was faking.

9 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

And of course, he’ll be the hardest one to openly criticize because he’s in a wheelchair.

Fuck him, its time to stop worrying about offending people who live to offend others.

Throw him on a pyre, crush both his arms, and tell him he can live if he can crawl away before the fire kills him. Maybe then he'll understand how the GOP, and by extension, him, have crippled the working class for decades, while refusing to help pull them from the fire.

2 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

We got a real badass here.

What?  He's in a wheelchair...  Did someone find him a brittle assed tree to slug on, push him up to it, chock the wheels with something, and then step back so that he could whack on a tree trunk a little?  This guy got sent to Congress?

17 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

What?  He's in a wheelchair...  Did someone find him a brittle assed tree to slug on, push him up to it, chock the wheels with something, and then step back so that he could whack on a tree trunk a little?  This guy got sent to Congress?

Republicans would vote for a baggie full of dog shit* and vomit** so long as it fucked a gun and promised to own the libs.

*Ted Cruz

**Josh Hawley 

19 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

I really, really hate Cawthorne. If you haven't noticed.

I only really found out about cawthorne when I made my millennials in congress thread. What a piece of shit. If you need proof that the right has been hijacked by white nationalists, look at his campaign. It was basically based on "the incumbent wasn't radical enough."

2 hours ago, finaljedi said:

I was hoping for a cartoony bit where the tree sways sloooowly one way, then sloooooowly the other way, then super fast slams directly down onto him.

• Haha 1

If Ron De Fucking Santis becomes president, I've lost hope for the American people in my life time. Trump is a skid mark we'll never be able to wash out completely.

Like, if John McCain or Mitt Romney were elected, sure, I didn't vote for them, but they're like actual people and not fucking ghouls. Ron DeSantis is a fucking ghoul.

39 minutes ago, Jason said:

Say what you want about Trump, but he was better at using his political office to corruptly promote his businesses than these Trumpet wannabes.

"Come grab a bite at my restaurant and someone will murder you for your doggy bag when you leave." doesn't have the same ring to it.