Official "Look How Insane and Shitty ALL GOP Officials Are" Thread

26 minutes ago, 69los said:

For the wrestling bros

230508-lauren-boebert-tease_ql0des
WWW.THEDAILYBEAST.COM

Stan Lane has been dogged by accusations that he got the congresswoman’s mother pregnant during a brief affair.

"Sweet" Stan Lane is NOT the father.

The Fabulous Ones 80s Music Video on Make a GIF

Happy for Stan. He doesn't deserve that sort of awful association.

• True 1

Matthew-Reilly.png
LAWANDCRIME.COM

Matthew R. Reilly, the former Rhode Island city councilman who resigned after allegedly being caught smoking crack has been arrested again on child molestation charges.

An embattled former city councilman in Rhode Island who was arrested earlier this month after an officer found him asleep in his car with a crack pipe and a lighter in his hand is behind bars again, this time for allegedly sexually assaulting and molesting a child. Former Cranston City Councilman Matthew R. Reilly, a Republican, was taken into custody without incident on Thursday and charged with one count each of first-degree child molestation, second-degree child molestation, and enticement of a person under the age of 16, court records reviewed by Law&Crime show.

3 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Nah, futa is too cool for people like that. @Bacon is the one to mention here. :whistlin:

Tifa, Scarlet, and Aerith have been turned into futanari. While the most common pairing is obviously Tifa x Aerith, Scarlet as the dominant futa is the real winner.

Also, technically, futa and trans aren't the same things. On some sites they are lumped together as one tag, on another they are specifically different, and I have even seen futa both used for futa and trans, but there is another tag alongside the futa tag to indicate if it is technically trans. Generally, for it to be considered futa, there must be both a penis and a vagina, balls are optional.

• True 1

It’s a dumb comparison, wrong: 

doj-seal-fb.jpg
WWW.JUSTICE.GOV

The Department of Justice announced today that more than 300 individuals in 29 states and Washington, D.C., have been charged for crimes committed adjacent to or under the guise of peaceful

and only invites comparison for people to talk about how the cops at the scene handled those two situations. Oh, and since he was vice president when that happened, it just makes him look inept! 

I'm sick of people telling Texans to "just vote harder". Do you not know how bad voter suppression is in Texas? The government is trying to strip power from blue cities. Abbott is trying to make it so the Secretary of State can overturn elections in Harris County, the state's biggest county, which happens to be blue. Our government is trying to get rid of countywide voting.

"Voting harder" isn't going to fix anything, when the people in charge are trying to make it so they CAN'T get voted out. We need the federal government to intervene. 

3 hours ago, CastletonSnob said:

I'm sick of people telling Texans to "just vote harder". Do you not know how bad voter suppression is in Texas? The government is trying to strip power from blue cities. Abbott is trying to make it so the Secretary of State can overturn elections in Harris County, the state's biggest county, which happens to be blue. Our government is trying to get rid of countywide voting.

"Voting harder" isn't going to fix anything, when the people in charge are trying to make it so they CAN'T get voted out. We need the federal government to intervene. 

Who are these people you are talking to?!

According to two sources that saw the exchange and a third familiar with the matter, the back and forth began when Boebert approached Greene—then seated in the chamber—and confronted her over “statements you made about me publicly.” All three of the sources said Greene called Boebert a “bitch.” One of the sources said Greene called her “a little bitch.”

According to two of the sources, Greene then stood up and alleged that Boebert “copied my articles of impeachment,” to which the Colorado lawmaker fired back that she hadn’t even read Greene’s resolution.

“I’ve donated to you, I’ve defended you. But you’ve been nothing but a little bitch to me,” Greene told Boebert, according to a source who witnessed the exchange. “And you copied my articles of impeachment after I asked you to cosponsor them.”

“I heard Marjorie call Boebert a bitch right to her face,” one GOP lawmaker said, granted anonymity by The Daily Beast to speak freely about the argument.

“OK, Marjorie, we’re through,” Boebert then said, shrugging her shoulders.

With Boebert’s back turned, Greene responded: “We were never together.”

lol this is right out of one of those shitty Discovery unscripted shows