~* The official thread of stonks, tendies, safe, sound and very real professional financial advice *~

@Spork3245So, I've had this thought that keeps popping up in my head about OCGN. I know we are a long ways away from vaccinating the number of people that we need to vaccinate. However, seeing the rapidly falling infection rates and the rapidly rising numbers of people that are getting vaccinated. Is there a chance that by the time they get down with their phase 3 that they won't get EUA here (in America) because we just don't need another vaccine option? 

Are their primary (India) and other developing nation markets big enough to make the stock go Brrr into the 20-25 range or is that wholly dependent on them getting into the US market? 

16 minutes ago, Chollowa said:

@Spork3245So, I've had this thought that keeps popping up in my head about OCGN. I know we are a long ways away from vaccinating the number of people that we need to vaccinate. However, seeing the rapidly falling infection rates and the rapidly rising numbers of people that are getting vaccinated. Is there a chance that by the time they get down with their phase 3 that they won't get EUA here (in America) because we just don't need another vaccine option? 

Are their primary (India) and other developing nation markets big enough to make the stock go Brrr into the 20-25 range or is that wholly dependent on them getting into the US market? 

Wholly dependent on the US market at the moment and I still don't see it getting approved here.

Edit: Honestly, they only make sense in my opinion if you like their eye stuff.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Chollowa said:

Yes, of course, nothing is a guarantee. Phase 3 was already done in India, results from that will cause the next rip regardless of a US Phase 3 or EUA. Stocks you should be truly weary of are the ones suddenly going "WE HAVE COVID VACCINE TOO" all last week, like CLSN, and the people trying to promote those as "THE NEXT OCGN!". Covid vaccine news =/= Covid vaccine news. What makes Coavxin stand out is that it was co-developed by India's NHO, the P3 results were so promising that the NHO submitted it for India EUA roughly a week prior to P3 concluding, it neutralizes the UK variant and potentially other variants due to it being a whole-virion inactivated vaccine and not mRNA, it's potentially safe for use in children.

36 minutes ago, Joe said:

Wholly dependent on the US market at the moment and I still don't see it getting approved here.

What data are you basing this on? It's potentially the only vaccine that's safe for use in minors pending the results of the current trials in 12-16 year olds, and the ones just started on 2-11 year olds.

10 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Yes, of course, nothing is a guarantee. Phase 3 was already done in India, results from that will cause the next rip regardless of a US Phase 3 or EUA. Stocks you should be truly weary of are the ones suddenly going "WE HAVE COVID VACCINE TOO" all last week, like CLSN, and the people trying to promote those as "THE NEXT OCGN!". Covid vaccine news =/= Covid vaccine news. What makes Coavxin stand out is that it was co-developed by India's NHO, the P3 results were so promising that the NHO submitted it for India EUA roughly a week prior to P3 concluding, it neutralizes the UK variant and potentially other variants due to it being a whole-virion inactivated vaccine and not mRNA, it's potentially safe for use in children.

What data are you basing this on? It's potentially the only vaccine that's safe for use in minors pending the results of the current trials in 12-16 year olds, and the ones just started on 2-11 year olds.

Pfizer has a trial for the above 12 year olds that is fully enrolled and Moderna has one that is about to get underway.

Also, they are only taking 45% of the profits in the US only and the US is not likely to approve based off of Indian trials. If the FDA somehow approves Novavax based off of their UK trials, I would be slightly more intrigued, but I won't think it is likely to happen.

7 minutes ago, Joe said:

Pfizer has a trial for the above 12 year olds that is fully enrolled and Moderna has one that is about to get underway.

That's still not 2-11. Covaxin seems to have a leg up for under-12, even if Pfizer/Moderna is testing now, Covaxin results for children will be out at roughly the same time, with <12y/o results potentially sooner than Pfizer/Moderna.

Also, they are only taking 45% of the profits in the US only 

Yes, this has been discussed ad nauseam, which is why the PT for OCGN is $20-35, not $200-350. I don't know what point you're attempting to make here in that you bring it up at every possible turn when it's been answered every time. If anyone who bought OCGN is expecting Novavax numbers, they're dumb and didn't do any DD. :p 

2 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

That's still not 2-11. Covaxin seems to have a leg up for under-12, even if Pfizer/Moderna is testing now, Covaxin results for children will be out at roughly the same time, with <12y/o results potentially sooner than Pfizer/Moderna.

Yes, this has been discussed ad nauseam, which is why the PT for OCGN is $20-35, not $200-350. I don't know what point you're attempting to make here in that you bring it up at every possible turn when it's been answered every time. :p 

I was having the discussion with Chollowa who did not sound like he knew about the information I said, thus why he upvoted me.

Here's something to ponder: why does Novavax COVID vaccine even matter? Pfizer and Moderna are shipping theirs in mass, it's being injected by the millions every day, J&J about to do the same, by the time Novavax is approved and being injected, how many people are actually left to inject it into? Should you care? Should you worry? NO. Why? Who gives a shit, this is a stock thread, your emotions and personal beliefs are stupid - this is about making money. Fuck. :santasun::p 

Spoiler

I love you :hug: 

5 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Here's something to ponder: why does Novavax COVID vaccine even matter? Pfizer and Moderna are shipping theirs in mass, it's being injected by the millions every day, J&J about to do the same, by the time Novavax is approved and being injected, how many people are actually left to inject it into? Should you care? Should you worry? NO. Why? Who gives a shit, this is a stock thread, your emotions and personal beliefs are stupid - this is about making money. Fuck. :santasun::p 

I just think a lot of the investors in Ocugen right now are grossly misinformed on the company! 

Novavax is days away from getting approved in the UK, where it will definitely be used in great numbers as well as across Europe and Canada. Novavax is not dependent on the US market like Ocugen is because they actually developed this vaccine. Plus, Novavax has already been paid for for their US vaccines, so it's not a huge deal either way. Finally, they actually have US Phase 3 trial that is fully enrolled and underway. Ocugen does not even have plans for a US Phase 3 trial afaik.

2 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

derp.jpg

It's currently inflated because it's running off basically zero news and hype, btw :p 

Again, I responded to him. You quoted me and asked me what I was basing my statement off of. Yes, we did already discuss this but because you were asking me this again, I responded in case maybe you didn't fully read what I had said previously. That's it!

28 minutes ago, Joe said:

I just think a lot of the investors in Ocugen right now are grossly misinformed on the company! 

Novavax is days away from getting approved in the UK, where it will definitely be used in great numbers as well as across Europe and Canada. Novavax is not dependent on the US market like Ocugen is because they actually developed this vaccine. Plus, Novavax has already been paid for for their US vaccines, so it's not a huge deal either way. Finally, they actually have US Phase 3 trial that is fully enrolled and underway. Ocugen does not even have plans for a US Phase 3 trial afaik.

You understand that no one is saying that OCGN is a play beyond the Phase 3 info dump and not a year+ hold, correct? Because it sounds like you're thinking we're saying to hold it forever and watch it grow. The next big rip is the time to dump. PT is $20-35, potentially a short throw to $50, but regardless, I'm watching volume that day and closing out based on the trend lines. :p 

AND you missed the spoiler I added to that post :nottalking:  

If you want a long-term hold, check into NVIV.

26 minutes ago, Joe said:

Again, I responded to him. You quoted me and asked me what I was basing my statement off of. Yes, we did already discuss this but because you were asking me this again, I responded in case maybe you didn't fully read what I had said previously. That's it!

And you said to me regarding the 45% profit thing, you did not say that to Chollawa. The 45% profit sharing is something that you've brought up multiple times itt and has been responded to each time. If that was in your reply to Chollawa, I wouldn't have been all "why do you keep saying this?". :p Chollawa has been in on OCGN since early on.

11 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

@sblfilms how has the power outage affected your trading?

Biggest thing has been running around helping people with busted pipes. Got me sidelined this week besides moving out of a couple of positions. Will hit it hard next week.

Will Ferrell Anchorman GIF by AOK

I don't really know what happened here, I just saw my SN posted a bunch of times. I appreciate you guys sharing your information with me. I really try to take it all in, add some of my own DD to it and then use it to make my trading decisions. That said, I'm getting KILLED on PLUG right now and I thought that was my sure thing. Although, I'm planning on playing the long game with that stock.