~* The official thread of stonks, tendies, safe, sound and very real professional financial advice *~

37 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

I made monet on SNDL and FIRE this week.

Sundial has a ton of cash and is looking at buying more operations. I wouldn't quite say its a bubble.

Ton of cash? Where's the infrastructure? They've gone through 4 CEOs in 2 years. They're doing well because it's the WSB/Reddit & Social Media darling. Meanwhile they've dropped from ~$5 to $2.5 in a couple hours. Bubble. It may bounce back, even hit $6, but this is not a long-term stock to keep your money in; it's a pump and dump.

Making money on a stock doesn't mean it's a good company.

41 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Ton of cash? Where's the infrastructure? They've gone through 4 CEOs in 2 years. They're doing well because it's the WSB/Reddit & Social Media darling. Meanwhile they've dropped from ~$5 to $2.5 in a couple hours. Bubble. It may bounce back, even hit $6, but this is not a long-term stock to keep your money in; it's a pump and dump.

Making money on a stock doesn't mean it's a good company.

685m in cash, and looking at buying more grow ops. I didn't say making money makes them a good stock, but acquiring more profitable operations does.

21 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

If I read correctly, VFF did an offering to raise more capital today, which typically drops stock prices. If it goes sub-$15 I’m loading up :mdancing:

Thanks, that's good to know. I'm in it for the long haul, so this dip doesn't scare me if doesn't scare you.

21 minutes ago, Komusha said:

Thanks, that's good to know. I'm in it for the long haul, so this dip doesn't scare me if doesn't scare you.

I’m in for 35 shares at 16.27. Let’s doooooo ittttttttt

1 hour ago, BloodyHell said:
cannabis-green-light.jpg
WWW.FOOL.COM

The company has made multiple offerings in just the past few weeks.

610m in unrestricted cash, 65m in securities 

CAD, though, so around $410m. Regardless, the article I looked at was from late December so it's impressive they raised that much that quickly. However, they were up to their necks in debt until Q4 2020 and had rubber mixed in their marijuana just a year ago; they have a long way to prove themselves and aren't near "great" yet that should have stock gains like they do.

Just now, sblfilms said:

I'm now all in weed after the little sell off today. 300 shares of SNDL at 2.34, 50 shares of VFF at $16.07, and 100,000 shares of MCOA a .0.21

COME ON YOU STONERS

I don't want to up my average too much so I was waiting for VFF to get below $15.25 all friggen day. :( 

13 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Weed stocks go f'n nuts in AH and I have no idea why. I bet VFF is back in the 17s or 18s by end of PM tomorrow.

Would it be wiae to buy more stock in that company you recommended? 

Also mad excitement I get my vaporizer today.

@Zaku3, keep in mind that there are zero guarantees on anything with stocks, it's all probability and a whole lot of chance. VFF is likely a great long-term stock if the recent catalysts keep coming through. However, CCIV is another potential big buy that's worth the look - they are, allegedly, taking Lucid Motors public. It's nothing but rumors that seem likely but could still vanish (as with the stock's price), but if it happens, this ~$35 stock could double-triple quickly. Lucid is basically attempting to be an "upscale Tesla" (ie: a Tesla with actual QC and an interior that matches the price-range :p ). Again, though, this is your decision, I'm just throwing out scenarios that could ultimately fail just as easily as they succeed. 

Glad to see all the love for weed. Just wanna say, as a now certified “stoner”, that I wish I could help you guys but I grow my own shit to smoke. Although these decarbed weed pills I made have been working awesomely on me,  it that poor bag of Bold BBQ Doritos didn’t have a hope in hell surviving tonight. So invest in crappy snack foods to go along with these weed stocks, would be my advice