~* The official thread of stonks, tendies, safe, sound and very real professional financial advice *~

3 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

The Senator from WV says hi.

In the abstract he's a definite "no"

Given a popular bill that could help west virginia but is being held up because of the filibuster he may change his tune. Doubly so if you can somehow get a senator or two from the right on board with a specific bill.

just checked my total balance again now that AH is done, :pratt:

I'm up about 1800% in the account that I actively trade on in the last 10 months. A big chunk of that is MVIS, I just need to figure out when to realize those gains, going to take some profit tomorrow but got to see how it is running to determine how much.

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

30 minutes ago, elbobo said:

just checked my total balance again now that AH is done, :pratt:

I'm up about 1800% in the account that I actively trade on in the last 10 months. A big chunk of that is MVIS, I just need to figure out when to realize those gains, going to take some profit tomorrow but got to see how it is running to determine how much.

When is the party!?!?

After waiting an eternity, SoFi sent me an email stating they will not be approving my account.  I sent them a freaking utility bill, what more do they need?  Any other apps out there worth looking into?  I'm not sure if I want to go through the effort of calling them to figure out what on earth confused them.  

On 2/9/2021 at 6:49 PM, Spork3245 said:

@KomushaVFF is breaking $20 this week unless there's a push back on US weed legalization for some insane reason. It hit ~$18.50 twice today, once during market and now in AH. In January it couldn't break $12.85 and bounced from $11-12.50 most of the month/ In just 10 days it's shot up an insane amount. This could be the next big weed stock.

It broke 20 in the after market. :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vaxick said:

After waiting an eternity, SoFi sent me an email stating they will not be approving my account.  I sent them a freaking utility bill, what more do they need?  Any other apps out there worth looking into?  I'm not sure if I want to go through the effort of calling them to figure out what on earth confused them.  

Are you opposed to a traditional brokerage account for any reason?

5 hours ago, vaxick said:

I’m liking Webull, but they do not do penny stocks/otc markets if that’s why you were trying for SoFi.

https://act.webull.com/ino/xW2wTuskh5Zp/l55/Wheel/wb_oversea

(Shameless referral link plug so I can get a chance at free stuff :p )

26 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

@ManUtdRedDevilsSNDL in the $4s. You could’ve bought an in ground pool if you held, now you’re stuck with above ground. Either way, I’m sure you’re wet 💦 

Yea should have sold half and held the rest but my position grew too large and I didn’t want to be a bag holder in case it reversed course.  It was a good day to lock in those profits.  In this market, I will find another SNDL. 

3 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Yea should have sold half and held the rest but my position grew too large and I didn’t want to be a bag holder in case it reversed course.  It was a good day to lock in those profits.  In this market, I will find another SNDL. 

VFF probably has the most potential and is the most undervalued, IMO. Huge infrastructure, virtually debt free. SNDL is a hyped bubble that’s going to burst eventually, no clue when, though, probably not until the $5-6 range at this rate! :p 

10 hours ago, sblfilms said:

When is the party!?!?

not till I'm 60, all of this is in a Roth IRA account that I actively manage. Great news is that it is all tax free, bad news is I can't do anything with it for a couple of decades without getting wrecked in taxes and penalties. 

11 hours ago, vaxick said:

They did you a favor if you wanted to do micro trading.  They don't let you trade in pre market or after hours and I don't think you can set limits.  So not good if you wanted to dabble in day trading.

3 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

VFF probably has the most potential and is the most undervalued, IMO. Huge infrastructure, virtually debt free. SNDL is a hyped bubble that’s going to burst eventually, no clue when, though, probably not until the $5-6 range at this rate! :p 

I made monet on SNDL and FIRE this week.

Sundial has a ton of cash and is looking at buying more operations. I wouldn't quite say its a bubble.