~* The official thread of stonks, tendies, safe, sound and very real professional financial advice *~

1a3a72fbc7bd4ad5a163baa8faf7008b_1611765
VM.TIKTOK.COM

They didn’t expect that! 😂 #reddit #hedgefund #shorting #stocks #stocktok #learnontiktok #personalfinance #financialliteracy #fintok

• Haha 1

An Ars Technica comment:

Funny how THIS particular volatility they won't tolerate, but they have people vying for the shortest fiber-optic connection to eek literal nanoseconds off the data to/from their algorithmic trading centers.

I started investing with the first stim check. I had like 60 shares of AMC that I was holding and just praying they wouldn't file for Bankruptcy. I caught wind of this WSB thing last week sometime, so I picked up about 50 more shares of AMC earlier this week on that speculation and because they staved off bankruptcy. I actually had like 10 shares of GME that I sold at 45 last week and of course now I feel like an idiot.  Let's hope AMC makes me feel slightly less stupid. 

23 minutes ago, Jason said:

ftfy

I just set a wire for $10k into my E*Trade account in the morning and am seriously considering buying like 50,000 shares of that stupid stock.