Uncle Joe isn't wasting any time cleaning house.

Don't really care about the soda argument, as I rarely drink soda these days.

But can I say that carbonated ("sparkling" if you're a fucking idiot) water is absolutely fucking putrid? Tastes like dish soap. No, literally. Go get some dish soap, dab a little on your tongue, and then try "sparkling" water. Same bitter nasty flavor for perverts. It's a double con, too, because some of the flavors like black cherry can SMELL absolutely delicious, then you taste it and it's like a goblin is taking a shit on your tongue. Knowing that Europeans have been having it regularly at restaurants for the past several decades now explains to me why their faces look like that.

Kettils Mjöd🇸🇪 on Twitter: "The values of the european union are not the  values of europe and the european people.... You weird looking corrupt  lunatic… https://t.co/5pp1iBrFhI"

That's a man who gargles his carbonated pig shit every morning.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

But can I say that carbonated ("sparkling" if you're a fucking idiot) water is absolutely fucking putrid? Tastes like dish soap. No, literally. Go get some dish soap, dab a little on your tongue, and then try "sparkling" water. Same bitter nasty flavor for perverts. It's a double con, too, because some of the flavors like black cherry can SMELL absolutely delicious, then you taste it and it's like a goblin is taking a shit on your tongue. Knowing that Europeans have been having it regularly at restaurants for the past several decades now explains to me why their faces look like that.

Kettils Mjöd🇸🇪 on Twitter: "The values of the european union are not the  values of europe and the european people.... You weird looking corrupt  lunatic… https://t.co/5pp1iBrFhI"

frustrated toy story GIF

43 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

Again try Spindrift. It has a small number of calories >20 but it is not artificially flavored. Grapefruit imo is the best flavor.

12 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

I don't drink coffee. Or tea. Or anything except for water and alocohol. I like soda, but it's too unhealthy, as are most drinks. I only use it for mixing or chasing alcohol. 

I relegate alcohol to weekends or special events/occasions, otherwise water all the way, every day. And I drink filtered water, not tap water or bottled water. My brother lives in San Diego - I haven't drank the water there, but I should probably tell him it's notoriously bad. Everyone should just filter their water anyway though . . . 

I drink a ton of water, but I drink at least 3 large coffee a day. One cream, no sugar.

Just now, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

I keep coming in here expecting to see more news of Diamond Joe scraping out the infection that was the last administration, but nope, still discussing and debating soft drinks. :(

He actually gutted a huge portion of what Trump did in the very first day.

16 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

Goddamn right. 

On 1/22/2021 at 3:15 AM, Xbob42 said:

We may be ugly but at least we don't let our children drink Mountain Dew:

spacer.png

2 hours ago, cusideabelincoln said:

Fake news!

Trump was was the pet.

Trump was the “alpha dog” and let him piss and shit anywhere he wanted. Clearly Pence was the pet. . . . 

. . . . he was Trump’s Bitch. Fuck, Trump even tried to put him down because the new place didn’t allow pets