Joe Biden's Inauguration

12 minutes ago, Reputator said:

Man political news is going to be decidedly boring-er. I'm addicted to outrage and now I won't be getting my daily fix.

Fear not, a pile of sloppy mouthed mini Trumps will fight for the spit covered microphone he leaves behind. 

21 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

If Ted Cruz was on fire and me taking a shit on him was the only way to extinguish the flames... well I thought there'd be a punchline there but goddamn if that isn't a conundrum. 

If Ted Cruz was on fire I'd find some newspaper and throw it on top of him.

8 hours ago, LazyPiranha said:

If Ted Cruz were dying on the side of the road and all I had to do was dial 911 to save him... I’d dial 911, show him the numbers on my screen, then make him watch as I deleted each digit and walked away.

I'd tell him I was an illegal, and I'd like to help, but his party made me scared of the authorities...

If he was on fire, I'd add gasoline.

7 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

If Ted Cruz was drowning and the only way to save him was to pull him up with a rusty fishing hook...

:thinking:

How big is the rusty hook?

I'd have him mounted like a Steelhead, and hung in the capitol with traitor written across his smarmy face.

There are few people I hate more than Cruz, Hauley, and Rand Paul.

4 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Looks like the he's got a taste of the power:

Glad he’s president given the alternative, but this is a bad idea.  Unless the economy and wage growth is for some reason totally gangbusters amazing, Hand it off to someone younger on the Democratic bench.  Doesn’t even have to be Kamala.

8 minutes ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

Glad he’s president given the alternative, but this is a bad idea.  Unless the economy and wage growth is for some reason totally gangbusters amazing, Hand it off to someone younger on the Democratic bench.  Doesn’t even have to be Kamala.

It’s day 2 lol.