Joe Biden's Inauguration

19 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

giphy.gif

Seriously, I want to see more. I want to see the breakdown.

qanon-timeline-main.jpg
WWW.PASTEMAGAZINE.COM

Here's how the sadly deluded conspiracy theorists of QAnon rationalized every defeat and setback since Election Day, including the Capitol riots.

Quote from my facebook: 

I'm starting to suspect...
- He'll never reveal his healthcare plan
- We won't be getting a check from Mexico
- Hilary won't be locked up
- He'll never release the results of his 2011 investigation into Obama's birth certificate
- He won't invest $550 billion in infrastructure and create an infrastructure fund
- He won't bring back manufacturing
- He won't grow the economy by 4% a year
- He won't expand right to carry to all 50 states
- He won't renegotiate the Iran deal
- He won't appoint a special prosecutor to look into Hilary's "situation"
- He won't cancel all funding of sanctuary cities
- He won't eliminate Common Core
- He won't end birthright citizenship

I'm seeing the Q threads saying they were duped, but I'd love to know what % of the Q faithful fall off the train now. How many will believe the inevitable theories that this is all still part of the plan and Trump is really pulling all the strings behind the scene? With Trump out of office, surely they'll shed many of the more casual followers, but given the decentralized nature of the whole conspiracy and the deplatforming of so many groups/followers, I feel like it'll take a while to figure out how many are still believers.

Just now, TwinIon said:

I'm seeing the Q threads saying they were duped, but I'd love to know what % of the Q faithful fall off the train now. How many will believe the inevitable theories that this is all still part of the plan and Trump is really pulling all the strings behind the scene? With Trump out of office, surely they'll shed many of the more casual followers, but given the decentralized nature of the whole conspiracy and the deplatforming of so many groups/followers, I feel like it'll take a while to figure out how many are still believers.

It wouldn't surprise me if there is a breakup into different denominations of Qanon.