Just now, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

This is a very Catholic invocation.

In honor of my catholic upbringing, I will later feel guilty for the pleasure I’m taking from knowing that millions of chuds are watching and waiting for arrests only to be completely and utterly let down.

• Haha 1
Just now, Subzwari1987 said:

Mike Pence is no longer the current Vice President of the United States of America. 

Still the #1 Cuck though.

A few weeks ago, I scheduled my next therapy session for my regular time. My therapist asked this morning if I could reschedule. My regular time is noon on Wednesday. Neither of us were really thinking about it, I guess. :lol:

This is unconstitutional. He was sworn in before noon. This leaves the opening that Master Trump needs to order the military to arrest (((Biden))) and SCOTUS and execute Congress. It's all coming together and making sense now.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

This is unconstitutional. He was sworn in before noon. This leaves the opening that Master Trump needs to order the military to arrest (((Biden))) and SCOTUS and execute Congress. It's all coming together and making sense now.

Well that settles that. 4 more years of trump. 

oH24w.jpg