Cancel Culture Comes For Parler :(

13 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

@mclumber1 is literally the first person I’ve heard compliment my pillow that wasn’t paid to do so (and I cannot confirm he wasn’t paid). :p 

To be fair, I use it as a body pillow, as I'm a side/stomach sleeper.  It provides just enough cushion to get me at the right angle.  

I've also had this pillow for ~2 years now, and it's held up better than any other pillow I've ever owned. 

2 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

To be fair, I use it as a body pillow, as I'm a side/stomach sleeper.  It provides just enough cushion to get me at the right angle.  

I've also had this pillow for ~2 years now, and it's held up better than any other pillow I've ever owned. 

Sounds like you don't buy very good pillows in general and mypillow is the best of the worst. :p

I have a Tempur-Pedic that I really love and lasts. We do have MyPillow on our bed, and I think they're good, but nothing really stuck out as being elite?

So it'll be easy for us not to get any more MyPillows. I informed her that BBB and Kohl's stopped carrying them and about the QAnon discount code, and she goes, "No fucking way." 

11 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I have a Tempur-Pedic that I really love and lasts. We do have MyPillow on our bed, and I think they're good, but nothing really stuck out as being elite?

So it'll be easy for us not to get any more MyPillows. I informed her that BBB and Kohl's stopped carrying them and about the QAnon discount code, and she goes, "No fucking way." 

"We" "us" "her" and "she" but you didn't say the magic words :thinking:

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

I refuse to do any research, but what is so different about mypillow that makes it this much of an empire?

It's just that it's advertised on conservative TV channels and outlets to older people that lap that shit up. It doesn't have to be good for them to buy it. 

15 minutes ago, CayceG said:

It's just that it's advertised on conservative TV channels and outlets to older people that lap that shit up. It doesn't have to be good for them to buy it. 

It’s advertised on pretty much every channel all throughout the day except for prime time. I see a commercial for it at least 2-3x/day on TBS and/or Comedy Central, and/or FX as well as abc/nbc/cbs affiliate stations.

Just now, Spork3245 said:

It’s advertised on pretty much every channel all throughout the day except for prime time. I see a commercial for it at least 2-3x/day on TBS and/or Comedy Central, and/or FX as well as abc/nbc/cbs affiliate stations.

He's basically all we have left since Billy Mays died.

1 hour ago, mclumber1 said:

I actually do enjoy my Mypillow.  I'd hate to see the brand go out of business after the Mypillow guy gets sued for defamation.

Maybe instead of a cash judgement/settlement, Dominion gets the Mypillow brand and factory - and you could buy a MyDominionPIllow at Kohls. 

Only if the pillow is stuffed with shredded Republican ballots from swing states.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1