~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

Looks like Chris Jericho's wife was at the Capital Riot:

trump.jpg
WWW.RINGSIDENEWS.COM

Chris Jericho said that he's not political, but then fans dug up plenty of records of him donating thousands of dollars to Donald Trump's campaign. It

"Break the walls down" indeed, Jericho.

Such a bummer but I've known that he's been a trumper for years now.

By the time Trump wins the 2024 nomination, the GOP will have changed the Capitol Riot into a peaceful assembly that was cracked down on by black, liberal police.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/02/16/ron-johnson-capitol-riots-downplays/

But Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) on Monday argued that it’s wrong to describe the group as “armed” and accused Democrats of “selectively” editing videos to exaggerate the threat posed by a mob that came within feet of Vice President Mike Pence and other elected officials.

“This didn’t seem like an armed insurrection to me,” Johnson said on WISN. “When you hear the word ‘armed,’ don’t you think of firearms? Here’s the questions I would have liked to ask: How many firearms were confiscated? How many shots were fired?”

• Guillotine 1

15 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Looks like Chris Jericho's wife was at the Capital Riot:

trump.jpg
WWW.RINGSIDENEWS.COM

Chris Jericho said that he's not political, but then fans dug up plenty of records of him donating thousands of dollars to Donald Trump's campaign. It

"Break the walls down" indeed, Jericho.

This explains why I saw someone with the username Jericho and Benoit two of the best, or something along those lines. :p

On 2/16/2021 at 7:41 PM, Joestradamus said:

Such a bummer but I've known that he's been a trumper for years now.

I mean, theres a huge difference if she was just at the protest, or just participated in the riot. Many people committed no crime, they protested and went home. But if she went inside.... Prison.

Weird how all these Trump supporters also love Nazis. I wonder if there is anything to that. Oh well. Off to interview a Trump supporter about economic anxiety!

"Bob Hunderson III cracks his knuckles, revealing the SS tattoos on his forearms. 'The mainstream press calls us racist, but we just love America' says the 45 year old hot tub salesman with a swastika tattoo on his chest. 'The swamp just doesn't get that we are suffering out here in the heartland' he goes on to say, gesturing to his $75,000 truck pulling a boat in a trailer. 'Is it racist to keep America for Americans?' He asks as he lovingly caresses his Confederate flag. 'We are good decent hard-working folk who just happened to inherit successful businesses from our parents and believe that our political opponents molest and eat children and so they should be hanged by their necks until they die.'"

• Like 4

Christopher Wray: No evidence that fake Trump fans or Antifa were involved in Capitol Attack.

I had a momentary reaction of Trump PTSD that if this happened three months ago we would spend the next week worrying that Trump was going to fire Wray over this comment and install vegan viking guy as the new FBI Director.

Biden may disappoint us sometimes, but it's always good to remember how bad the alternative would be :lol:

• Shocked 1