Jump to content

~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~


Recommended Posts

Just now, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Looked at boeberts financial disclosure. 645k gross income on her restaurant, net -242k in 2018 lol

 

So like any other Republican she's just trying to fail upward. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

 

I would actually accept him being pardoned..

BUT... all his crimes are read to the nation and he owns up to all of them.. Full disclosure

 

Hard disagree. Dude's gotta serve time or this shit is gonna happen again.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Yeah looking a little deeper you might have a few do it once or twice, but that will be the end of that

 

Some of them might be able to afford it, like Darrell Issa, but the ones who can do not seem to be the ones hellbent on bringing a gun in.

Link to post
Share on other sites

While we're dragging Rudy,

5ffe9269fe7e140019f7e9bb?width=1200&form
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

"I was referencing the kind of trial that took place for Tyrion in that very famous documentary about fictitious medieval England," Giuliani said.

 

 

  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

While we're dragging Rudy,

5ffe9269fe7e140019f7e9bb?width=1200&form
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

"I was referencing the kind of trial that took place for Tyrion in that very famous documentary about fictitious medieval England," Giuliani said.

 

 

 

On 1/6/2021 at 12:11 PM, LazyPiranha said:


Of course a cousin fucker thinks that Game of Thrones rules apply.

 

I don't miss.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

 

Hard disagree. Dude's gotta serve time or this shit is gonna happen again.

i take it as everyone else associated takes a fall, ruining them.. they became compromised and in the end paid the price.. but the Trump spawn eat shit

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

While we're dragging Rudy,

5ffe9269fe7e140019f7e9bb?width=1200&form
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

"I was referencing the kind of trial that took place for Tyrion in that very famous documentary about fictitious medieval England," Giuliani said.

 

 

 

Overthrow the government? It's a basketball reference! It means to shoot for the stars! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Captain Pickle said:
What about that tattoo on your chest? Doesn't it say "DIE PENCE DIE"?
 
No that's German for "The, Pence the."

 

 

 

It`s goning to be a maze | HilariousGifs.com

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is all speculation but there is no way this wasn't all coordinated. I'm just some dude but I knew this rally would need a heavy police presence.

 

My hypothesis is this was coordinated between certain members of Congress, Trump's lackeys at the Pentagon, some Capitol Police and outside groups with Trump making the calls.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't necessarily want to get into a debate about what should count as qualifications to be in government. AOC has a bachelor's in economics, which is... sure, fine. Don't let it seem I'm "both-sides"ing this, which I'm not. I myself am a high school drop out.

 

Granted, I am absolutely unfit for public office, given my past history of drug addiction and criminal record (nothing serious, don't worry).

 

I guess the point I'm trying to make is I'm more worried about the sexual assault allegations, the "heil hitler" stuff, and not the "he didn't graduate college" thing. Same with Boebert. The fact that she's a high school drop out does not concern me. I'm a high school drop out and I'd feel more comfortable with myself in government than a lot of people I know with Bachelor's degrees.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

You guys REALLY need to watch Death to 2020 on Netflix...

 

7 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

 

I haven't laughed that hard in ages when I watched it! :rofl:

 

@Bloodporne seems like the odd man out here. :thinking:

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

I don't necessarily want to get into a debate about what should count as qualifications to be in government. AOC has a bachelor's in economics, which is... sure, fine. Don't let it seem I'm "both-sides"ing this, which I'm not. I myself am a high school drop out.

 

Granted, I am absolutely unfit for public office, given my past history of drug addiction and criminal record (nothing serious, don't worry).

 

I guess the point I'm trying to make is I'm more worried about the sexual assault allegations, the "heil hitler" stuff, and not the "he didn't graduate college" thing. Same with Boebert. The fact that she's a high school drop out does not concern me. I'm a high school drop out and I'd feel more comfortable with myself in government than a lot of people I know with Bachelor's degrees.

 

I think it's more how they lied and present themselves as having done things or being smarter or knowing more than they actually do. A humble person admits what they don't know, admits their limitations, and strives to learn more (you know, like AOC tries to). People like Cawthorn and Boebert lie about their accomplishments and achievements. That's the difference. 

 

It's totally fine with me that he never got into the Naval Academy. It's super gross to claim you did when you didn't. It's fine he dropped out of college, but not when it was likely over sexual harassment allegations. I think they aren't pointing out he dropped out of college, which makes him unqualified for office (because that alone shouldn't matter). They are pointing out that he had to drop out of college because of sexual assault allegations.

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fizzzzle said:

I don't necessarily want to get into a debate about what should count as qualifications to be in government. AOC has a bachelor's in economics, which is... sure, fine. Don't let it seem I'm "both-sides"ing this, which I'm not. I myself am a high school drop out.

 

Granted, I am absolutely unfit for public office, given my past history of drug addiction and criminal record (nothing serious, don't worry).

 

I guess the point I'm trying to make is I'm more worried about the sexual assault allegations, the "heil hitler" stuff, and not the "he didn't graduate college" thing. Same with Boebert. The fact that she's a high school drop out does not concern me. I'm a high school drop out and I'd feel more comfortable with myself in government than a lot of people I know with Bachelor's degrees.

 

Nah, Bachelor's degree should be a minimum so these people get exposed to the liberal, left wing communists on campus.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, cusideabelincoln said:

 

Nah, Bachelor's degree should be a minimum so these people get exposed to the liberal, left wing communists on campus.

 

I have a bachelor's degre if you know what I mean. :batting: :fap:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

Houston Police Department found that one of their officers breached the Capitol. They say he will likely face federal charges.

 

 

 

Is the slim chance he won't based on the notion that he's going to eat his own bullet?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to ~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...