Jump to content

~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~


Recommended Posts

So... odds of foreign enemy agitators lighting the powder keg?

 

hell just invade already, nobody is minding the store and we are at our most vulnerable, probably ever... the chain of command is chaotic and unclear

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

So... odds of foreign enemy agitators lighting the powder keg?

 

hell just invade already, nobody is minding the store and we are at our most vulnerable, probably ever... the chain of command is chaotic and unclear

 

0%. Only because negative odds don't exist. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Biden should absolutely NOT hold a public swearing in ceremony.  Do it in the basement of the Supreme Court with the Chief Justice and few witnesses.  

 

He should also tell all of his supporters who had plans on coming to watch the inauguration to stay home. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Biden should absolutely NOT hold a public swearing in ceremony.  Do it in the basement of the Supreme Court with the Chief Justice and few witnesses.  

 

He should also tell all of his supporters who had plans on coming to watch the inauguration to stay home. 

 

Who said it earlier? Just swear him in up in the air. Don't give protestors a building to march around.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

 

so once again it's crystal clear that these people had all the tools they needed to protect the capitol, they just didn't for whatever reason.

 

 

 

 

 

There is so much crap to sift through... the nation knows what 5% of how bad, deep, and out of control it all is

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Its such a weird Dichotomy..

 

-the Dems filing paperwork to give Trump a speeding ticket while GOP reminds them to seek unity..

 

meanwhile.... Trump GOP getting word out to their minions to prep for war... 

 

meanwhile it has become murky exactly who in government is in reality a Hydra agent plotting behind everyones back

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Reputator said:

I'm sure it was just one of dozens of intelligence threats they're being fed daily. They just failed to take this one seriously.

Anyone who has been on ParlerWatch knew this violence was coming. I wasn't expecting them to be able to breach the capitol building though because I assumed they would prepare for the obvious.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Reputator said:

I'm sure it was just one of dozens of intelligence threats they're being fed daily. They just failed to take this one seriously.

 

I think in most instances this is the case. Like if the FBI had to tear apart the life of every dude they got a call about who seemed like he was a terrorist they'd be chasing down so many false leads that they'd be useless.

 

But, this one seemed so big and openly planned you kind of scratch your head. Maybe they thought they'd just show up and be annoying like they have everywhere else. I don't know.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The "intelligence" failure here isn't hard to understand. The people in charge figured "these are our people, so no need to worry."

 

If you had the same level of warning from the FBI and open online planning from people protesting against the President, the National Guard would have been there in force. I don't even mean if it was specifically BLM or Antifa, just any ol group that isn't pro Trump.

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Biden should absolutely NOT hold a public swearing in ceremony.  Do it in the basement of the Supreme Court with the Chief Justice and few witnesses.  

 

He should also tell all of his supporters who had plans on coming to watch the inauguration to stay home. 

Biden will be behind multiple layers of bullet proof glass, and more protected than any other president in history. The USA will not let this happen twice. They didn't attack state officials, or a state courthouse, they attempted to overthrow the federal government. There will be a show of force at that event never seen on US soil.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Biden will be behind multiple layers of bullet proof glass, and more protected than any other president in history. The USA will not let this happen twice. They didn't attack state officials, or a state courthouse, they attempted to overthrow the federal government. There will be a show of force at that event never seen on US soil.

 

In a past life I did some creative writing collaboration that covered some potential uprisings in a near-future scenario. 

 

The scenario I went with for the opposition group to get rid of a troublesome politician was taking a quadcopter drone, loading it with plastic explosive, and flying it OVER the crowd and the bullet proof glass, only to detonate in the politician's face. 

 

I do not know if the federal authorities are equipped for passive counter-drone efforts. But they should be. Because this shit has been proven to be effective in war zones. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Biden will be behind multiple layers of bullet proof glass, and more protected than any other president in history. The USA will not let this happen twice. They didn't attack state officials, or a state courthouse, they attempted to overthrow the federal government. There will be a show of force at that event never seen on US soil.

I think part of what aided this last effort was that no one in government actually thought they'd be *that* bold as to storm the capitol.

 

You only get one chance to be surprising! But like cayce indicated above is that there's probably a lot of ways in which the USG may not be prepared to handle asymmetric attacks

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

Who’s taking bets for the Chud death-count on the 20th?

 

The gov needs to not hold back if there is even a slight aggressive move by these insurrectionists or lose all the remaining credibility domestically and internationally.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TwinIon said:

The "intelligence" failure here isn't hard to understand. The people in charge figured "these are our people, so no need to worry."

 

If you had the same level of warning from the FBI and open online planning from people protesting against the President, the National Guard would have been there in force. I don't even mean if it was specifically BLM or Antifa, just any ol group that isn't pro Trump.


yeah, but isn’t every anti-Trump group “Antifa”?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CayceG said:

 

In a past life I did some creative writing collaboration that covered some potential uprisings in a near-future scenario. 

 

The scenario I went with for the opposition group to get rid of a troublesome politician was taking a quadcopter drone, loading it with plastic explosive, and flying it OVER the crowd and the bullet proof glass, only to detonate in the politician's face. 

 

I do not know if the federal authorities are equipped for passive counter-drone efforts. But they should be. Because this shit has been proven to be effective in war zones. 

 

I think airports are starting to deploy drone catching drones.  After last week I imagine they're breaking out all the toys next week.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:
fill-1200x650
GOTHAMIST.COM

In one video shared with Gothamist, federal agents can be seen leaving the suspect's basement apartment holding a walking stick and animal skins.

 

 

this dude is a Jew walking next to a dude carrying the Confederate Flag. Unreal. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, atom631 said:

 

this dude is a Jew walking next to a dude carrying the Confederate Flag. Unreal. 

 

What is the uncle tom version for jews? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, atom631 said:

 

this dude is a Jew walking next to a dude carrying the Confederate Flag. Unreal. 

The alt right is welcoming of many groups that are currently or in the past would have been considered non white--eastern europeans, italians, jews, etc. Simply because they want their numbers larger to go against blacks and latinos.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

 

so once again it's crystal clear that these people had all the tools they needed to protect the capitol, they just didn't for whatever reason.

 

 

 

At this point you gotta ask. How does one commit treason if their country is treason.  Fuck all y’all, you doomed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to ~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...