~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

2 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I'm pleased that my inability to determine whether or not a woman is attractive means that I have no issues with wishing to see them crucified upside down.

Don't worry, she's appears hot but she's nothing special when you take away all the pampering.  I couldn't give a shit what happens to her.

37 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Their spinelessness to call him out is [partly] to blame for Trumpism by living up to their fake news moniker. 

9 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:

There is much competition but I'm convinced she is the dumbest in this administration. Even dumber than "I'm" Eric Trump.

Yeah, in her defense you wouldn't expect a house plant to condemn Charlottesville.

She strikes me as the kind of lady where you could slowly saw off one of her fingers while she just looked around empty eyed humming an off key tune....

She looks like the act of blinking wears her out.

18 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

Yeah, in her defense you wouldn't expect a house plant to condemn Charlottesville.

She strikes me as the kind of lady where you could slowly saw off one of her fingers while she just looked around empty eyed humming an off key tune....

She looks like the act of blinking wears her out.

Years ago I was a computer tech at an elementary school. I know her type intimately. She is the type where I'd have to give a page of step by step instructions on how to use MS Word and get pissed at me because she'd still fuck it up. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:

Years ago I was a computer tech at an elementary school. I know her type intimately. She is the type where I had to give a page of step by step instructions on how to use MS Word and get pissed at me because she still fucked it up. 

I can see the tech support from your end now....

"Yeah....yeah. Yeah. Uh huh....yeah. So you have to turn the computer on first before you can do anything."