Jump to content

~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Oberon said:

What happened to him being banned

 

 

What must be the threat hanging over his head.. I wonder who in the GOP is holding the paddle ready to spank him?

 

Also how soon before the relapse? Come on Rudy, say something incendiary

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Oh. It seems like he got the message: concede or you get the 25th

 

Won't stop impeachment though

 

If he's 25th, it's immediate and he has no opportunity to pardon himself and his kids. At least if it's impeachment, he'll have time to get his pardons in order 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SaysWho? said:
210107-joe-biden-jm-1347_16caa1070a8847b
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

Biden also said police would've responded "very, very differently" if the group was with Black Lives Matter.

 

 

CBS News disagrees with this dramatic language.

CBS knows that their core audience is in this demographic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

 

If he's 25th, it's immediate and he has no opportunity to pardon himself and his kids. At least if it's impeachment, he'll have time to get his pardons in order 

That's what my guess his thinking is: self preservation and perhaps the preservation of his kids

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

 

If he's 25th, it's immediate and he has no opportunity to pardon himself and his kids. At least if it's impeachment, he'll have time to get his pardons in order 

 

It's not immediate. The president has the opportunity to write the President pro tempore of the Senate and Speaker of the House that he has no inability to run the government.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, osxmatt said:

 

It's not immediate. The president has the opportunity to write the President pro tempore of the Senate and Speaker of the House that he has no inability to run the government.

Congress has 21 days to vote they can just run out the clock

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

What an absolute simpering coward.

That's the thing I hope everyone remembers about him. For all of his posturing and play-acting, he is the most cowardly president we have ever had. A sniveling, whiny child.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

That's the thing I hope everyone remembers about him. For all of his posturing and play-acting, he is the most cowardly president we have ever had. A sniveling, whiny child.

I can't get over that he told the crowd that he was going to walk to the capital with them, immediately got into his motorcade and rode back to the White House, and they still did it in his name anyway

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

saw some people on conservative twitter saying that trump didn’t concede to *biden* so there will be a “new administration” but it won’t be a biden administration. 

 

d’ok 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

I gotta say, "Trump is going to bring back the Articles of Confederation" (I guess that's what they mean?!) is a new one for me

Trump isn't playing chess. All he knows how to do is eat the pieces.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, johnny said:

saw some people on conservative twitter saying that trump didn’t concede to *biden* so there will be a “new administration” but it won’t be a biden administration. 

 

d’ok 

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

  • Shocked 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to ~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...