~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

1 hour ago, TwinIon said:

Obviously there was an incredible contrast in how police responded yesterday versus how they treated the BLM protests, any loss of life from a protest is the most terrible of prices, and I think it's safe to say that they probably shouldn't have been able to get into the Capitol.

However, I do think there's a case to be made that the police response yesterday is closer to how we'd like police to respond to protests in general. If the choice to gas and beat and choke and assault protesters or to just do your best to manage the crowds, falling back on extreme measures only when necessary, I think the latter is preferable.

Peaceful protests yes. This wasn't a peaceful protest. It was an attempted coup and on the Nation's Capital and pipe bombs were found so... These were not protestors they were domestic terrorists. Let's not confuse the two.

43 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

The police very likely thought these people were on their "side" and seems like they were very shocked when they just rolled over them, and why later on they got the realistic protestor treatment.

Manu Raju JUST reported this entiment on CNN. Also the Cops that showed up later on in the night to put the smack down were DC Metro Police and not the Capitol Police that got overrun earlier in the day. That's why the responses were LITERALLY night and day.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Why do I feel like Trump would be more upset over his WWE HoF status being revoked than being impeached again?

Assuming Trump gets away with it and fails every other attempt to stay relevant, doesn't it seem more likely Vince would go for a storyline where the former President invades WWE with secret service and military, and then gets to tell McMahon "You're Fired!"

21 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Why do I feel like Trump would be more upset over his WWE HoF status being revoked than being impeached again?

Mick is widely considered one of the nicest guys in wrestling. He must be absolutely furious to say that and publicly call out Vince.

Just now, cusideabelincoln said:

Assuming Trump gets away with it and fails every other attempt to stay relevant, doesn't it seem more likely Vince would go for a storyline where the former President invades WWE with secret service and military, and then gets to tell McMahon "You're Fired!"

There seemed to be a pretty strong wink and a nod that Trump attacked the NFL so hard just when Vince happened to decide to resurrect the XFL.

• Shocked 1

8 minutes ago, cusideabelincoln said:

I’m actually expecting Trump in a WWE storyline by the end of the year :p 

34 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

It’s funny, in 2013 they were both inducted together and people online raged when Vince wanted to air Trump’s on television and not Foley’s, forcing Vince to reverse course.

32 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Manu Raju JUST reported this entiment on CNN. Also the Cops that showed up later on in the night to put the smack down were DC Metro Police and not the Capitol Police that got overrun earlier in the day. That's why the responses were LITERALLY night and day.

Been a while since I lived there but if I remember correctly Metro dont fuck around.

7 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

I am sure they would have. Though i'd be more concerned about them out right killing members of Congress. 

2 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

It's possible?  But it's also very possible he's cosplaying with his tacticool gear like the weirdos that bring enough ammo to a rally to survive a siege.

They literally erected gallows outside of the Capital Building.

34617-F61-E6-E6-42-A5-8835-5-E76-C87-AC8

6 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Future news article from the darkest timeline reasserting itself.....

"Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell downplays calls to investigate reporting that President Trump personally intervened to prevent the late Senator Joe Manchin from receiving the same life saving experimental treatment that Trump himself received in October."

"Calls for an impeachment inquiry following President Biden not hugging the flag hard enough continue unabated."

Because of my work I haven't really been able to have facial hair for the past decade and a half

During the pandemic I've finally been able to let it grow out. I like to think of it as my breakup beard with society.

After yesterday I feel like shaving it off just after seeing so many horrible braided, neck, and incel beards.....

4 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

Because of my work I haven't really been able to have facial hair for the past decade and a half

During the pandemic I've finally been able to let it grow out. I like to think of it as my breakup beard with society.

After yesterday I feel like shaving it off just after seeing so many horrible braided, neck, and incel beards.....

I have a beard and long hair. Well not that long by my mid shoulder blades.

Just now, Jason said:
9ccfa072-1be0-4c21-a9dd-6ecd893aa7b3.jpg
WWW.CNN.COM

Sen. Jeff Merkley, a Democrat from Oregon, says rioters who ransacked his office at the US Capitol building Wednesday stole a laptop that was on a table.

Any Washington-based foreign spy who was not in this crowd by the time they got removed from the Capitol deserves to be fired by their government

But her emails, indeed.