~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

12 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I feel its more of a Sulla situation still. While their attempted failed and Sulla did give up power. He showed that you could take Rome and be declared dictator with the backing of a legion. So Ceasar saw that it can be done and how to do it when the time comes but just don't give up power eventually. 

Edit: Also Catiline might not even have been a real conspiracy while Sulla and yesterday's events were very real events.

1 minute ago, Subzwari1987 said:

Reminds me of when Russia invaded the country Georgia in 2008 during the South Ossetia/Abkhazia crisis and everyone in the South was ready to drive to the state Georgia to fight Russians. 

That sounds like a great plot to a comedy movie. Trae Crowder and friends starring in it.

7 hours ago, cusideabelincoln said:

Oh dear fucking hell every right wing nut job is now saying Antifa dressed up like Trumpers and stormed the capitol and aided by fascist DC police, to frame the protestors.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck off conspiracy theorist.  What a travesty to truth.

I went to see wbat the treasonous mob at the donald was saying, and they are mad people are giving antifa credit for their "win" and openly calling for violence against liberals. So, another Thursday.

also, Donald said there would be a peaceful transition, but he means to his second term.

3 hours ago, sblfilms said:

I had all the major networks on yesterday and Gloria Borger was the first person to call these people terrorists, and I will forever respect her for having the guts to say it.

Tapper said it very early, within the first hour after it began.