5. Tom Brady

6. Ryan Tannehill

7. Ben Roethlisberger

8. Taylor Heinicke

9. Drew Brees

10. Jared Goff

11. Russell Wilson

12.  Mitchell Trubisky

Any guess on which ones are bolded?  Hint:  They're from the conference that has lost 6 of the last 8 Super Bowls.

FWIW -- the Jets won two games this year.  Both teams (Browns/Rams) will be playing next weekend.

8 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

Big Ben can fuck all the way off to retirement. Don't let the door hit your raping, injury-milking ass on the way out.

The sad thing is, he has a cap hit of $41.25 million next year -- and $22.25 of dead money after they cut him.  With the amount of dead money on almost all of their big contracts, Steelers are seriously screwed next year.  :)

1 hour ago, BuckFly said:

Should we look too much into the fact that all afc winning qbs this weekend were 35 and under and all losing afc qbs were 31 and older, with 2 at 38 and above? Meanwhile the 4th qbs next weekend is also in his mid 20s.

All winning AFC QBs were drafted in the first round of the 2018 draft. 

18 hours ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

All winning AFC QBs were drafted in the first round of the 2018 draft. 

BTW, Absolut, that was a typo in my first post.  I meant they are all 25 and under, not 35 and under.  

One more thing, Big Ben has two Super Bowls and is a future Hall of Famer...and he is likely the worst QB in his division and will cost them 41 million dollars next year.

1 hour ago, BuckFly said:

BTW, Absolut, that was a typo in my first post.  I meant they are all 25 and under, not 35 and under.  

One more thing, Big Ben has two Super Bowls and is a future Hall of Famer...and he is likely the worst QB in his division and will cost them 41 million dollars next year.

I knew what you meant.  :)

I completely agree with your sentiment that Ben has hugely declined and is not worth his cap hit next year.  I think, however, that he outplayed Burrow this year (and while Burrow may progress and be significantly better next year, I don't think he was this year) and I can't imagine they will keep Ben around at that cap hit -- he will either retire, get cut or have his contract renegotiated [all are pretty bad options for a team that wants to win now, and is in a terrible cap situation].