Back 4 Blood - Information Thread, update: Turtle Rock announces end of content delivery

Commissar SFLUFAN

On 6/12/2021 at 11:21 AM, best3444 said:

I have no idea if I'll even play this game. If it hits gamepass then I'd give it a shot. I just watched the trailer and it looks half way decent. 

It is confirmed for Gamepass! Don’t worry about hydrating Vic, when this comes out I’ll be 21 months sober! The question is if it’s cross play cuz best is on console and don’t make me play this on my X.

Edit: To clarify I mean california sober, i’m gonna be high af

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, stepee said:

It is confirmed for Gamepass! Don’t worry about hydrating Vic, when this comes out I’ll be 21 months sober! The question is if it’s cross play cuz best is on console and don’t make me play this on my X.

Edit: To clarify I mean california sober, i’m gonna be high af

I'll give this a shot. Nothing wrong with being California sober. I'm just an addict all together and couldn't even handle weed in a healthy way. :/

Yes, I'll be playing this on my powerful One X!

• 1 month later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Back 4 Blood (12 October 2021) - Information Thread, update: PC Features Trailer
On 6/14/2021 at 8:02 PM, Commissar SFLUFAN said:
FwMPPQxsYc9HfXWamPPJZP-1200-80.jpg
WWW.PCGAMER.COM

Turtle Rock wants to clear that point up right away.

Im loving that idea. Can’t tell you how many times I’m like this when me and my buddies play Halo lately. There’s 4 of us playing and 2 of us use game pass and have all the maps. Sadly my friend and his brother only have Reach for their PC, but would be awesome to play other maps if I have them available for my game. So Kudos to Turtle Rock :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

Open beta impressions:

20210805134556_1-760x380.jpg
ARSTECHNICA.COM

As a beta, Turtle Rock's co-op return already feels like a full-fledged L4D sequel.

back-4-blood-stinger.jpg
WWW.ROCKPAPERSHOTGUN.COM

Turtle Rock's new multiplayer zombie-shooter has guns, explosions, vomit, mist, and all the fun you could want from a Left 4 Dead-like

back4blood-pvp-1.jpg
WWW.ROCKPAPERSHOTGUN.COM

After an early hands on of Back 4 Blood's PvP Versus mode, maps seem very biased toward the game's human team, rather than a fun stomping ground for zombies.

back-_4_blood_bruiser_1.jpg
WWW.VG247.COM

Back 4 Blood’s card system is the creator of infinite opportunities.

back-4-blood-bruiser-left-4-dead-2-like.
WWW.PCGAMESN.COM

Random buffs, corrupting cards, and weapon rarities promise that no two campaign runs are the same

gkWZdgbq8uukAvnYWDK9PF-1200-80.jpg
WWW.PCGAMER.COM

Turtle Rock's new take on PvP is a more competitive, faster, and possibly less special evolution of Versus.

VEyKxTvU76KHkcHC9Azgzk-1200-80.jpg
WWW.GAMESRADAR.COM

The Back 4 Blood beta reveals Turtle Rock Studios' latest to be so much more than the reanimated corpse of Left 4 Dead

back-4-blood-6.jpg
WWW.WINDOWSCENTRAL.COM

Back 4 Blood is the unofficial sequel to the famous co-op zombie shooter franchise Left 4 Dead, and after getting our hands on the beta build, we're convinced that it offers everything a Left 4 Dead fan could ever want. Here's why.

back-4-blood-before-the-review.jpg
WWW.GAMEREVOLUTION.COM

Back 4 Dead …

The big Back 4 Blood interview: environmental storytelling, always online, and the new card system (Eurogamer)

Perhaps one of the most anticipated games since its unveiling at The Game Awards last year, Back 4 Blood, developed by the makers of Left 4 Dead, marks a return to a lost era. Turtle Rock Studios has been explicit in saying that it has been disappointed by releases in the zombie shooter genre in the past decade, so it has come back to the genre do it itself. And while it has also been explicit about the fact that this is a new IP, the studio has not shied away from the game's familiarity with its spiritual predecessor and its formula.

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Back 4 Blood (12 October 2021) - Information Thread, update: Open Beta previews/impressions
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Back 4 Blood (12 October 2021) - Information Thread, update: devs confirm no L4D-style "Versus Campaign"

@skillzdadirecta @ManUtdRedDevils That's quite the..."coincidental", unintentional technical glitch, Turtle Rock.

vlcsnap-2020-12-18-00h43m43s753-760x380.
ARSTECHNICA.COM

Two distinct growls "playing simultaneously... sound like that word."

Our team has been made aware of offensive language that can be heard when playing the game. This was not recorded or ever intended to be part of our gameplay. The audio is a result of two different Ridden growls that are playing simultaneously and when heard together sound like that word. We are working diligently to fix this issue, which should be completed either in time for the Beta or when the game launches.