Capcom Mini-Arcade Machine “Retro Station” Revealed

Brian

4 hours ago, chakoo said:

That thing is ugly as sin. What in the hell is up with capcom? There are far better ways to handle this, like...

Lets look at Sega's Astro City Mini due out next month (https://sega.jp/astrocitymini/index.html)

spacer.png

Or when capcom partnered with NewWaveToys to make this working 1/4 scale Replica of a SF2 Dynamo Cabinet

spacer.png

That's what I'm thinking. How is this not shaped somewhat like an arcade cabinet. Even SNK got the design somewhat right and those fools put analog sticks on their mini MVS. And $200, too?

11 hours ago, chakoo said:

That thing is ugly as sin. What in the hell is up with capcom? There are far better ways to handle this, like...

Lets look at Sega's Astro City Mini due out next month (https://sega.jp/astrocitymini/index.html)

spacer.png

Or when capcom partnered with NewWaveToys to make this working 1/4 scale Replica of a SF2 Dynamo Cabinet

spacer.png

I actually like the look, remindd me of a post-ww2 tv. But goddamn, at that price for ten old games I own multiple copies of? Screw that. 

2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

And you need 6 buttons and a joystick for megaman?

I know right it plays Megaman and Street Fighter 2. What a swing and a miss. Really why make a vs fighter box with one controller. Should have alteast packed it with fighters or really offer puzzle games and shooters and beatemups. It does have puzzle fighter but that is only a goodstart.

4 minutes ago, chakoo said:

Capcom should have just asked Sega Toys to make their version of a Sega Astro City Mini but based on the Capcom Impress or Cute candy cab line and fill it with capcom games. Done and would easily sell a lot. 

Not freaking hard. -.-

Agree they should do this.