RDR2 -- Looks Like It's Coming to PC

AbsolutSurgen

3 minutes ago, TwinIon said:

If it does, it'll probably be a year or so removed from the console release, and I'm unlikely to wait.

This. Cuz if it is anything like RDR then I DON'T want to get fucking spoiled. I prolly wouldn't have played RDR if I knew how it ended. 

2 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

This isn't really surprising. It was unusual for Rockstar NOT to put RDR on PC, in fact. What would be surprising is if they manage to do the fucking port less than 12 years after the game comes out. Fuckers take forever.

I thought they said the RDR code is too much of a Rube Goldberg machine to port to PC. 

46 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Stupid they're not releasing it on PC at the same time, there's really no excuse. 

That said, I won't want to wait for a year or so, so I'll just keep my PS4 preorder and double dip down the line, like I did with GTAV. 

The shitty part is that it creates a self-perpetuating cycle of thinking there isn't the demand for simultaneous PC launch.

4 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

This isn't really surprising. It was unusual for Rockstar NOT to put RDR on PC, in fact. What would be surprising is if they manage to do the fucking port less than 12 years after the game comes out. Fuckers take forever.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I thought they said the RDR code is too much of a Rube Goldberg machine to port to PC. 

This, the game engine’s code is a f’n mess for RDR1 (at least according to things I’ve read). :p