On 11/15/2020 at 5:46 PM, TheLeon said:

Now I’m realizing far too late that Chris has no real interest in our lives. He just wanted to brag. 

Whenever I scroll down I see this post and it breaks my heart every time.

1 hour ago, stepee said:

Whenever I scroll down I see this post and it breaks my heart every time.

What was he even bragging about? Relaxing and making food on a Sunday? I mean hey that’s good and not everyone has the luxuries he described in his post but most people on this forum do so I’m not sure what was so brag worthy. 

I do agree though that he doesn’t love us. 

22 minutes ago, Rachel said:

What was he even bragging about? Relaxing and making food on a Sunday? I mean hey that’s good and not everyone has the luxuries he described in his post but most people on this forum do so I’m not sure what was so brag worthy. 

I do agree though that he doesn’t love us. 

That was maybe what I was getting at. His night sounds like an impossible fantasy to me.

22 hours ago, Rachel said:

How do your Sunday nights fall short?

43 minutes ago, stepee said:

Obviously he doesn’t have stardew valley on switch.

I have Stardew Valley on PC, but I never really got into it or Animal Crossing or any of the other chore-based games. And even if I did enjoy it, I could only play for a few minutes at a time because my hands suck.

There isn't much of anything that brings me joy these days. I'm miserable and alone, and I can't even imagine being in a dating relationship. Hell, I barely have anyone that I would consider a true friend. I visit my sister and her family once a week, but they're all feeling nearly as bad as I am these days. I exaggerate slightly to make my point, but not that much. 

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, TheLeon said:

I have Stardew Valley on PC, but I never really got into it or Animal Crossing or any of the other chore-based games. And even if I did enjoy it, I could only play for a few minutes at a time because my hands suck.

There isn't much of anything that brings me joy these days. I'm miserable and alone, and I can't even imagine being in a dating relationship. Hell, I barely have anyone that I would consider a true friend. I visit my sister and her family once a week, but they're all feeling nearly as bad as I am these days. I exaggerate slightly to make my point, but not that much. 

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

20 hours ago, TheLeon said:

That sounds really shitty dude. You deserve to have happiness.