What do you hate about the people you work with?

Remarkableriots

1 minute ago, The def star said:

You pay for people to pretend they like you all the time. The person that serves you Starbucks, the cashier at the grocery store. When they tell you have a good day or how are you doing you think they always mean that? Strippers being sexy just happens to help them out more :p But seriously there is nothing wrong with stripping for money. It's a service people want and obviously pay for. I find other things more disgusting that being a stripper like politicians and lawyers :sick:

I mean politicians and lawyers are actually necessary to society, so that's a dumb-ass stance to take. I don't care if the barista or the cashier is overly friendly, I just want my coffee and groceries. That's what I'm paying them for. If I could get my coffee and groceries for free, I wouldn't need them. My argument is that is seems pretty pathetic to pay a woman for that when you should be able to get it for free, in a consensual relationship. Sure, women who choose that line of work and can stomach it make great money taking advantage of guys who have to pay for it. I just think if you gotta pay for it, it's pretty sad.

2 minutes ago, Triage said:

If my daughter(s) chose to be strippers or exotic dancers to pay through college to become some big profession, I would be okay with it (just not locally). But if they wanted to make living out of it, that I wouldn't agree with but not much I could do to change their minds. 

I think many exotic dancers do it for entertainment purposes and to make money. 

Oh they definitely do it for the money. There's nothing wrong with that but it's also a professional based on physical appearance and abilities. That fades as time goes by. I tell all the young girls that start off at my work that this a great place to make money but be sure to have a back up plan. Don't stay here too long because you do get burnt out and if you didn't go to school or study something you will be in a bad place when your time is up.

4 minutes ago, Triage said:

If my daughter(s) chose to be strippers or exotic dancers to pay through college to become some big profession, I would be okay with it (just not locally). But if they wanted to make living out of it, that I wouldn't agree with but not much I could do to change their minds. 

I think many exotic dancers do it for entertainment purposes and to make money. And I pretend to like people in my line of work for paycheck. 

See my previous post.

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I mean politicians and lawyers are actually necessary to society, so that's a dumb-ass stance to take. I don't care if the barista or the cashier is overly friendly, I just want my coffee and groceries. That's what I'm paying them for. If I could get my coffee and groceries for free, I wouldn't need them. My argument is that is seems pretty pathetic to pay a woman for that when you should be able to get it for free, in a consensual relationship. Sure, women who choose that line of work and can stomach it make great money taking advantage of guys who have to pay for it. I just think if you gotta pay for it, it's pretty sad.

Not everyone can get a beautiful woman to take their time out of their day to talk to socially awkward people. A majority of the people that come to a strip club arent always the most greatest of people. Ask any guy here how easy it is to get a woman of their dreams attention. A strip club fills that void. In a lot of ways they are cheap therapist. They listen more than anything else about how people days go, how they are feeling and have to do it with a smile and pretend that they care. It's part of their job. I never said lawyers and politicians aren necessary but I could never do their jobs because of how sleazy you have to be sometimes. Strippers don't take advantage of guys any more than any other professions do. Plenty of car sales man, realtors or loan officers will take advantage of guys as well. I get that you personally wouldn't do it or don't like it but it's a still a job you can make an honest living out of and shouldn't be looked down any more than any other job.

9 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Eh, gonna have to disagree. :shrug: 

Women can choose to go into the profession, if they want. I doubt it's something most parents' would want to see their daughters do, but if they're adults, they can make their own decisions. 

If my theoretical daughter wanted to be a stripper, I would be totally OK with that if it made her happy (and she was safe). I don't stigmatize sex work, and I don't harbor any negative feelings about sex.

And again, you don't pay them to pretend to like you, you pay them because they are providing entertainment - watching attractive women dance naked is entertaining! 

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

My argument is that is seems pretty pathetic to pay a woman for that when you should be able to get it for free, in a consensual relationship. Sure, women who choose that line of work and can stomach it make great money taking advantage of guys who have to pay for it. I just think if you gotta pay for it, it's pretty sad.

Once more, you do not pay strippers to pretend to like you. And for both myself as well as the majority of men who have gone or go to strip clubs, it is not something I 'have to' or 'gotta' do; in fact the only times I've been to strip clubs have been with female partners of mine.

You seem to have some really negative feelings about sex, and honestly that's kind of a bummer.

Like I said, I disagree. I've made my stance pretty clear. 

I don't really have negative feelings about sex. To each their own and all, as long as you're not hurting anyone or forcing someone to do something against their will. I guess sex isn't the most important part of my life...but as I said, to each their own. You have your opinions, I have mine.   :shrug:

Also, def star seems to make the argument that you do pay them to like you, just like you do(according to his view) in other lines of work.

We can get back to shitty things coworkers do now.

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Most guys go to strip clubs to drink and look at pussy. But there always is that one guy who sits alone who is kinda of creepy paying out huge sums of money to one or two particular girls. That’s the guy @CastlevaniaNut18is talking about. 

What's wrong with the creepy guy paying out huge sums of money to the two girls. If he gets enjoyment out of those two girls company what's it matter?

Some would say spending huge amounts of money on video games, electronics and virtual items is pathetic. But again who cares. 

29 minutes ago, The def star said:

What's wrong with the creepy guy paying out huge sums of money to the two girls. If he gets enjoyment out of those two girls company what's it matter?

Some would say spending huge amounts of money on video games, electronics and virtual items is pathetic. But again who cares. 

Nothing wrong with it. Lol. But some of those dudes think these girls actually like him. They like his money. 

9 minutes ago, Dre801 said:

You can't drink and look at pussy here since full nude clubs can't serve alcohol, lol.

A stripper's job is to make every man who walks in there feel like he's Henry Cavill, at least long enough to get some money out of him.

This. This is what a strippers job is.

46 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Nothing wrong with it. Lol. But some of those dudes think these girls actually like him. They like his money. 

Happens at bars and restaurants too. That's on the guy for being a dumbass, not the industry.

24 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

And tbh, the fake boobs and overly done makeup and blonde hair of your typical stripper does nothing for me. Easy pass. 

Where I went, there wasn't any off that garbage you mentioned. You have a very narrow minded view on a subject you know nothing about. :talkhand:

36 minutes ago, Triage said:

And I want a lap dance @Emblazon make it happen (preferrebly a cute brunette) 

Lap dances can get interesting if you "connect" with the stripper. By "connecting" I don't mean handing over more money, either. 

6 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Good thing I don't care to learn firsthand. :D

People got different tastes. That ain't one of mine.

Have*

10 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Lap dances can get interesting if you "connect" with the stripper. By "connecting" I don't mean handing over more money, either. 

I can all but assure you that from her perspective, the "connection" involves handing over more money.

If it doesn't, then she's not particularly good at her "job".

17 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Thanks for correcting my facetious wording. While you were at it, you should have changed "ain't" to "isn't." 

I'm only messin with ya. 

9 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

I can all but assure you that from her perspective, the "connection" involves handing over more money.

If it doesn't, then she's not particularly good at her "job".

Not true.

7 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Damn, I got more people talking than the actual topic did. :lol:

I've always heard strip clubs around here habe ugly chicks. And tbh, the fake boobs and overly done makeup and blonde hair of your typical stripper does nothing for me. Easy pass. 

I think it's too funny as well how big of a topic this became :lol: 

I hope my first strip club experience isn't like that! I don't mind fake boobs as long at they are proportioned