Dark Pictures Anthology: House Of Ashes (22 October 2021) - Story Trailer

1 hour ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I like these games, though I'll admit to liking Until Dawn far more than Man of Medan. Little Hope is enjoyable, so I'm, looking forward to the next one. Its nice to play these as a family on Friday nights. 

Are you liking Little Hope more than Man of Medan?

13 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Are you liking Little Hope more than Man of Medan?

I am actually! It's not that the acting is better or worse, it's just that I find the setting/subject matter more compelling. 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I am actually! It's not that the acting is better or worse, it's just that I find the setting/subject matter more compelling. 

COOL! I actually enjoyed Man of Medan for what it was so I'm sure I'll dig this one too. This seems like the perfect game to play via remote play :thinking:

• Upvote 1
  • 6 months later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Dark Pictures Anthology: House Of Ashes - teaser trailer (PC/PlayStation consoles/Xbox consoles)
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Dark Pictures Anthology: House Of Ashes - Gameplay Reveal Trailer, an "underground horror" set during the Iraq War

House of Ashes is a frantic underground horror set beneath the Iraq War (Eurogamer)

Set in Iraq during the latter days of its most recent US invasion, this third standalone horror chapter is a claustrophobic monster story with a modern war backdrop: The Descent by way of Zero Dark Thirty. Its cast of characters is led by CIA operative Rachel King, played by Ashley Tisdale, who arrives in Iraq as part of a bungled raid to find chemical weapons. Another playable character, Salim Othman, is a local Iraqi soldier.

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Dark Pictures Anthology: House Of Ashes - Gameplay Reveal Trailer, an "underground horror" set during the 2003 US invasion of Iraq
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Dark Pictures Anthology: House Of Ashes (22 October 2021) - Story Trailer