~* Commissar SFLUFAN's "Thank GabeN That's Over!" Giveaway*~

Commissar SFLUFAN

2 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Welcome back @thedarkstark - you're our first recipient!

What do you want and for which system?

OMG I LOVE YOU WADE!!! <3 I missed all you guys :hug: TF2uesdays was some of the most fun I've ever had in my gaming life so thank you for that and also for this.

Cyberpunk on Steam or GoG would be amazing 

Just now, thedarkstark said:

OMG I LOVE YOU WADE!!! <3 I missed all you guys :hug: TF2uesdays was some of the most fun I've ever had in my gaming life so thank you for that and also for this.

CP2077 on GoG it is then! 

Please PM with your email address!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, thedarkstark said:

Alright - just gifted it to ya!

Don't worry, guys - there will be quite a few more of these in the coming days!  

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

God I wish. I'd love to be eating capitalist pig right now. Pineapple goes best on pizza with richman ham.

T-80UMs for everyone.

24 minutes ago, thedarkstark said:

We really need to find a game we can all play together. We should also stream it. D1p get rich quick scheme number 150866.

1 minute ago, nublood said:

Congrats Darkstark! SFLU’s a good dude.

He certainly is!  #1 Swine FLU fan in all the land. :p

4 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

We really need to find a game we can all play together. We should also stream it. D1p get rich quick scheme number 150866.

I'd be down for this. 

10 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I LOVE it when people make Democrats sound a HELLUVA lot more awesome than the bland milquetoast centrists they actually are :daydream:

I wish they were the liberal boogeymen the right fears they are.  I wish in January the military seized every gun and F-150 and melted them down for high-speed rails to the mandatory gender reassignment center for every chud who ever wore a MAGA hat. 

13 hours ago, eventide11 said:

And not a damn thing will be looted, burned, damaged or destroyed because he lost.

Enjoy your communism. 

If I’m tracking this right, we all want communism and..Joe Biden is going to bring about communism now. Communism is going to make your life significantly worse, you are upset about this.

So, we all just got exactly what we want and your life fucking sucks now.

@Commissar SFLUFAN this man deserves to win!

2 minutes ago, Brick said:

I don't know, I've never played it. How many people does it take before group sex becomes a full on orgy? 

2 minutes ago, Brick said:

I don't know, I've never played it. How many people does it take before group sex becomes a full on orgy? 

I want to say 5?

3 hours ago, gamer.tv said:

My wife is thrilled. Thank you Wade. 

Could we please have CyberPunk for the PS4 please. 

Ah - that's a bit of a problem as there really is no way to gift PlayStation games digitally like you can with PC/Xbox/Nintendo games :p

However, I can PayPal the money (£54.99) to you instead and you can just buy it from the UK PlayStation Store!

Thanks!  Didn't expect a win at all.  I'll go with Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity so I'm lore prepped for BoTW2.

Gonna take this opportunity to rant a little.  My wife's public school classroom hasn't been professionally cleaned (or sanitized) in over a year and a half due to a lack of proper janitorial funding.  Trump being gone is wonderful.  But until gridlock over stimulus is over, COVID will continue to flourish to avoidable heights, in part through the education system.  The last straw should have been in early-September.

But hey, at least little Timmy can live out his precious high school years to the fullest on the football field.  Grandpa will be just fine when Timmy visits him in person to show off the germed-up participation trophy.

Last but certainly not least:

f7qbEwa.jpg