Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

11 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

They also clearly chose Omar for Homeland Security because all Fox viewers know that HS exists to stop Muslim bad guys, and because she is Muslim, that sends the message that Democrats want to replace white Christian Americans with hoards of Muslim immigrants (probably in some kind of caravan).

Wait, I thought the Republicans like it when we appoint people who would try to dismantle government departments.

18 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Bernie, as the only seemingly anti-imperialist in the senate, would be a good sec def if you want to start winding down the empire

With our luck, we're in the Mirror Universe and Bernie unilaterally disarms just in time for us to get invaded by the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance. 

9 minutes ago, Jason said:
biden.jpg
HOWBIDENSTOLETHEELECTION.COM

An anonymous citizen reveals PROOF of how Joe Biden STOLE THIS ELECTION. His secret has been revealed, and it's worse the VOTER FRAUD...

I literally had my “neighbour” (in quotes because he’s about 8 acres away) tell me “He only got more votes because the left hates Trump!” And I was like, uhhh, yeah, thats how elections work. But he seemed to genuinely believe that the election was stolen because democrats voted out of hatred.

He got so mad when I told him 73m people definitely voted with hate in their hearts, and they lost. 

2 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

Good.  Let them eat each other.

This is what SHOULD be happening. The LOSING party should be picking up the pieces and trying to figure out what went wrong. Of course since Republicans are incapable of introspection, replace "trying to figure out what went wrong" with "who should we blame the most?" Given their hate-fueled volatile state, its no wonder they're on the verge of exploding into shards, and it really does seem like at least one new party may emerge from this.

Of course Democrats are so accustomed to introspection they're doing it even having won.

4 minutes ago, Reputator said:

This is what SHOULD be happening. The LOSING party should be picking up the pieces and trying to figure out what went wrong. Of course since Republicans are incapable of introspection, replace "trying to figure out what went wrong" with "who should we blame the most?" Given their hate-fueled volatile state, its no wonder they're on the verge of exploding into shards, and it really does seem like at least one new party may emerge from this.

Of course Democrats are so accustomed to introspection they're doing it even having won.

The Democrats only won the presidency, they lost bigly in Congress.

8 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

So what about Michigan and Pennsylvania?  Isn't their certification due today?

Michigan's board of canvassers is holding a public meeting that started an hour and a half ago. 800 people or so signed up to speak. The Republican who said he wanted to delay the certification wants to let them speak

18 minutes ago, Reputator said:

Still held the majority in the House. I don't think it's time to sob into a pail of ice cream.

They lost seats in the House, they couldn't flip Senate seats that people expected to be easy flips, and they largely disregarded state elections that is now going to have the effect of letting Republicans have a ton of control over redistricting, which will make it even harder for them to hold onto the House in 2022.

• Sad 1