Jump to content

JOE BIDEN WAS THE PRESIDENT-ELECT, BUT HE STILL IS, TOO


Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Jason said:

 

They tried really hard to stop Roy Moore but fell in line for him after the primary. All we're going to see is ever-crazier candidates emerging out of GOP primaries, just like happened with the Tea Party. 


QAnon believes that the Dems are run by a cabal of pedo blood drinkers, yet put an actual pedo on their party’s senate ticket in 2018 and voted for him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

I'm surprised he hasn't flat out said that if MI or PA don't declare fraud and give their EVs to him, they won't receive any more covid relief.

 

I have no doubt that is exactly what he said to those MI legislators. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:
1120latino.jpg
WWW.POLITICO.COM

“Most Latinos identify first as working-class Americans. And Trump spoke to that.”

 

Let's just say that "Latinx" appears to be a very, very bad idea.

So does this mark the end of Republicans trying to endlessly deport them? Since they see them as potential GOP voters now?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:
1120latino.jpg
WWW.POLITICO.COM

“Most Latinos identify first as working-class Americans. And Trump spoke to that.”

 

Let's just say that "Latinx" appears to be a very, very bad idea.

It is. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:
1120latino.jpg
WWW.POLITICO.COM

“Most Latinos identify first as working-class Americans. And Trump spoke to that.”

 

Let's just say that "Latinx" appears to be a very, very bad idea.

 

Why was that your takeaway from this article? All it said is that it's rarely used by most Latinos but we already knew that, no?

 

I think the BLM and defund the police stuff was much more interesting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chairslinger said:

Some good, puny podcast episode names I have seen in the past couple weeks.....

 

Coup Clutz Clan

This Coup Shall Pass

Klown Kar Koup

 

....just normal 2020 America doing normal 2020 America stuff......


i can’t believe the missed the classic Seinfeld reference in calling him The Coup Nazi. Have Biden saying “No Coup for You”

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Joe said:

 

Why was that your takeaway from this article? All it said is that it's rarely used by most Latinos but we already knew that, no?

 

I think the BLM and defund the police stuff was much more interesting.

 

It's not my main takeaway at all, but it's the one that's most easily remedied relative to BLM/defund the police as those directly impact a Democratic core constituency.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, silentbob said:


i can’t believe the missed the classic Seinfeld reference in calling him The Coup Nazi. Have Biden saying “No Coup for You”

 

 

You know what, I was trying to remember them all and when I read your post I remembered Lovitz's episode last week was called No Coup for You.

 

After one of the batshit crazy press conferences the Pod Save guy's did "One Flew Over the Coup Coup's Nest".

 

Isn't it nice that America's disintegrating democracy can provide such ample pun fodder.......

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

 

It's not my main takeaway at all, but it's the one that's most easily remedied relative to BLM/defund the police as those directly impact a Democratic core constituency.

 

What do you mean by "remedied?" Why would people stop using the term? There is absolutely nothing to suggest (or at least nothing that I have seen) that usage of that term, which has nothing to do with the Democratic Party by the way, is driving people to vote Republican.

 

Remember it's a term that isn't even two decades old. I don't think it's up to a bunch of cis males like us to determine whether the term should be used or not.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Joe said:

 

What do you mean by "remedied?" Why would people stop using the term? There is absolutely nothing to suggest (or at least nothing that I have seen) that usage of that term, which has nothing to do with the Democratic Party by the way, is driving people to vote Republican.

 

Remember it's a term that isn't even two decades old. I don't think it's up to a bunch of cis males like us to determine whether the term should be used or not.

 

Oh, it shouldn't be up to me in the least to use the term because I'm not of Latin descent.

 

That's something for the Latin constituency of the Democratic Party to decide for themselves.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spork3245 said:


 :talkhand: 

 

I don't use it, I said! 

 

By the way, I asked my wife for her take on the term Latinx. She had never heard it before, so I explained to her what it was. Her reaction to it is not fit for polite conversation lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jason changed the title to JOE BIDEN WAS THE PRESIDENT-ELECT, BUT HE STILL IS, TOO

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...