Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

ap_20322087577788_wide-5b1c160b604b137de
WWW.NPR.ORG

Democrats want answers from Emily Murphy, administrator of the General Services Administration, as to why she has delayed ascertaining President-elect Joe Biden's election win.

Submit a detailed letter by Monday, and if they don't like your answer, you'll have to explain yourself in a public hearing on why you think the results could possibly swing to Trump.

1 minute ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Even the Biden campaign knew this which is why they decided from the outset that an overwhelming Latin vote was "nice to have" but not "absolutely necessary".

I highly doubt they foresaw this big of a change with Hispanic voters. 

14 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Even the Biden campaign knew this which is why they decided from the outset that an overwhelming Latin vote was "nice to have" but not "absolutely necessary".

Doesn't explain why they ignored the Cuban organizers in Miami, etc. 

11 minutes ago, Joe said:

I highly doubt they foresaw this big of a change with Hispanic voters. 

I mean the dude is hitting 80 million votes, the hispanic vote squarely fits under “nice to have” at this point and I’m sure many figured it could swing this way given the fact that they actively dismissed that voting bloc. I wish they wouldn’t have, but they aimed their resources where it mattered, suburban voters. It worked. 

21 minutes ago, Comet said:

I mean the dude is hitting 80 million votes, the hispanic vote squarely fits under “nice to have” at this point and I’m sure many figured it could swing this way given the fact that they actively dismissed that voting bloc. I wish they wouldn’t have, but they aimed their resources where it mattered, suburban voters. It worked. 

It obviously didn't matter for Biden vs Trump, but it absolutely mattered for down-ballot races, including the Senate (which will now hamstring Biden's administration) and state races that decided who'll get to control Congressional redistricting. 

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

It obviously didn't matter for Biden vs Trump, but it absolutely mattered for down-ballot races, including the Senate (which will now hamstring Biden's administration) and state races that decided who'll get to control Congressional redistricting. 

Fair to say that they knew that they were losing Hispanic voters, but never imagined it would be at this level. I feel like Lujan Grisham would be our VP if they had.

For those of you wondering if any part of the media was doing an "understanding people who voted for Biden" story since we all remember the "understanding small town America" stories in 2016:

safe_image.php?d=AQAFE7GWUFy_c9rx&w=400&
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

The Republican Party appears to be looking for ways to invalidate the election results instead of seeking to understand why so many Black Americans voted against its nominee.

1 minute ago, SaysWho? said:

For those of you wondering if any part of the media was doing an "understanding people who voted for Biden" story since we all remember the "understanding small town America" stories in 2016:

safe_image.php?d=AQAFE7GWUFy_c9rx&w=400&
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

The Republican Party appears to be looking for ways to invalidate the election results instead of seeking to understand why so many Black Americans voted against its nominee.

Oh, they know why Black americans vote against them.

1 minute ago, Chairslinger said:

Aaaaaand now there are plans to have Pennsylvania state Republicans to the White House so Trump can tell them what thing of value they possess it would be an awful shame if something happened to.....

He can meet with every damn member of the GOP if he wants. He's still not going to be President next year.

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

I do think that best case Trump's loss here is going to have the same type of mythos, a Lost Cause if you will, with a different set of twists. You can already see it forming: the election was stolen, "Republicans" betraying the president, if not for "fraud" in (((urban))) counties he would have won, etc. 

2 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

Georgia certified for Biden.

1 hour ago, Joe said:

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

The Imbecile campaign will more than likely request a recount as they are entitled to after certification so there is a real possibility he can lose Georgia for a THIRD time.

just humor him some more guys, secretly he knows he lost