Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

1 minute ago, CitizenVectron said:
ap18205813712792-1.jpg
WWW.POLITICO.COM

Multiple media outlets reported this week that the federal government remains unable to find the parents of more than 500 children who were separated from their families.

Bold statement.

I mean, having raised a kid, I get the sentiment. See, Trump is a humanitarian. Freeing parents from their burdens so they can become part of the glorious American prison system! It was a bigly win for everyone, and the parents of those kids want to nominate him for a noble rieces pieces prize!  

1 minute ago, marioandsonic said:

Cool, thanks.

Knock on wood, but if that's the case, and Biden at least maintains a 6-7 point lead, he should win.

I think I added really badly. It was Clinton +3.3 with 45ish percent of the vote and lots of undecided/Johnson voters.

9 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Joe Biden Election GIF by CBS News

I think I may be out of it.

I clicked on this, read the tweet, read the responses, went back to the tweet and thought, "Hey, the CEB would be interested in reading this!" and then returned here only to remember that the reason I saw the tweet was because it was already posted here. :nervous:

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, run32.dll said:

I2HOvbA.png

I desperately wish Biden was the candidate these people think he is.

Joe Biden had a line last night, that I wish he would have taken further, but it was something along the lines of “who do you think you’re debating?”

There is Joe Biden, the actual politician and person, and Joe Biden, the Fox News persona. And that’s why Trump’s debate performance fell flat. He was debating Joe Biden the Fox News persona, who doesn’t exist.

12 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

Joe Biden had a line last night, that I wish he would have taken further, but it was something along the lines of “who do you think you’re debating?”

There is Joe Biden, the actual politician and person, and Joe Biden, the Fox News persona. And that’s why Trump’s debate performance fell flat. He was debating Joe Biden the Fox News persona, who doesn’t exist.

If Fox News wants Biden to lose then why do they keep doing false PR making him sound better than he is?